Free Cubit Offers

*taps mic* Um...is this thing on??...OH! Hi fellow CC players and mods! :) I am playing on an IOS/Apple device, and my tapjoy free offers have NOT been working. Weirdly, it has been working on my tablet, which is a Samsung, but I rarely ever use it due to glitching. Is there an explanation for this? (Some of my friends have Apple/IOS devices and their tapjoy has been working)

Comments

• Could be a problem with your game, have you tried reinstalling the game?
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited January 2017
    They rarely work on Apple. I did a few and then never got anything from them. lol
    I tried like downloading some apps or something which didn't work, but I watched a video and it did work. I think only certain offers work. I don't do them anymore, because I find it a waste of time with it not being a guaranteed thing. :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    tapjoy offers are always a gamble, since tapjoy offers most of the time likes to stab you in the back and just give nothing :/

probably you just chose the wrong offers
  • Most tapjoy offers that offer a decent amount of cubits are just scams or have a catch. Some require payment or personal details, some just don't give cubits
  • this happens to me all the time it don't give me the cubits :P
  • if u need cubits go mine buy c pack make a shop or buy cheap and sell overprice
  • I have tried re-installing the game....but what I meant is I can't even OPEN the free offers, resulting in not even able to do any of them
  • I have tried re-installing the game....but what I meant is I can't even OPEN the free offers, resulting in not even able to do any of them

Same, I can't even open Tapjoy on my phone, I use Bluestack on PC to do it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The only ones that work for me on iOS is the download and run ones.