Cars and Car trailer

YoyofazeYoyofaze Member
edited January 2017 in Help Requests
I already saw the car trailer ( ), and it seems really cool. I have a few questions though:
Will speed Demon affect the speed you drive at?
will cars be craftable or bought in the cubit store?
If they are in the cubit store, how much will they cost?
*crosses fingers for 50c*

Comments

• yoyofaze said:

I already saw the car trailer ( ), and it seems really cool. I have a few questions though:

50 c... how about making pets 50 c too
  • Lmao!!!! 50c i want it to be cheap but...50c is just dishonering the game devs who worked so hard to do the coding and the designing for the cars!!
  • Guys read my comment on the thread about price issues :)
  • I already saw the car trailer ( ), and it seems really cool. I have a few questions though:

50 c... how about making pets 50 c too
    Lol I wish
  • I'll just leave it here :v

*SAIIINA* said:

gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

Hope it is cheap...like......um......uhh......maybe it can be separated...like one is car pack and one is the blocks pack...hope it is about 5k only...maybe...or less...better is less...

PLEASE NOT 5K I CANT AFFORD THAT COULD U JUST MAKE IT 1k????
    1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    Cars are on the same level if not better imo
    Well if its 10-20k i cant ever afford it :Q:
    Hope they make a cheap one that's like not really nice and good and fast but at least cheap!
    I only have 1041c
    I have suggestion for this. So suppose there should be 2 car packs. If you could remember the thanksgiving packs, there is a separate packs for turkeys. Therefore for the sake of poor players (like me xD) the packs will be:
    Normal
    -This pack contains the cars with different stats with rares that have cool paint jobs and commons with good looking still

Cheap
    -This pack contains a car that has stat that is like flat xD or low if u want
    (but still can fight if u know initial D there is a car there that is basic but can leave you dusts)
    And it has plain color and dyeable :D

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY SUGGESTION :D -SJG
  • I'll just leave it here :v

*SAIIINA* said:

gdog said:

*SAIIINA* said:

Hope it is cheap...like......um......uhh......maybe it can be separated...like one is car pack and one is the blocks pack...hope it is about 5k only...maybe...or less...better is less...

PLEASE NOT 5K I CANT AFFORD THAT COULD U JUST MAKE IT 1k????
    1k lol.

Pets cost 10k-20k
    Cars are on the same level if not better imo
    Well if its 10-20k i cant ever afford it :Q:
    Hope they make a cheap one that's like not really nice and good and fast but at least cheap!
    I only have 1041c
    I have suggestion for this. So suppose there should be 2 car packs. If you could remember the thanksgiving packs, there is a separate packs for turkeys. Therefore for the sake of poor players (like me xD) the packs will be:
    Normal
    -This pack contains the cars with different stats with rares that have cool paint jobs and commons with good looking still

Cheap
    -This pack contains a car that has stat that is like flat xD or low if u want
    (but still can fight if u know initial D there is a car there that is basic but can leave you dusts)
    And it has plain color and dyeable :D

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY SUGGESTION :D -SJG
    Cool
  • is a nice update