Cubic Castles Cars Tournament!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    People have had week*S* to get Cubits for the Cars - and people have 3 days, or more, to get a car! *~*
  • People have had week*S* to get Cubits for the Cars - and people have 3 days, or more, to get a car! *~*

Yes but lots of us have school, jobs and work. So we prefer sunday or saturday
  • Ye I will most likely be sleeping or at school..

People have had week*S* to get Cubits for the Cars - and people have 3 days, or more, to get a car! *~*

Ace, there's around 40 people racing, the winner will be racing around 5 is times. It wont be over in 1 day. You can race any day of the week if you have school etc. - I'd be here for months if I only did it on weekends.
  • People have had week*S* to get Cubits for the Cars - and people have 3 days, or more, to get a car! *~*

Ace, there's around 40 people racing, the winner will be racing around 5 is times. It wont be over in 1 day. You can race any day of the week if you have school etc. - I'd be here for months if I only did it on weekends.
    Sorry I thought you were doing it all in one day xD

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    If I am allowed to race of course, or if its too late its ok :) Either way looks like fun..

IG Name:ThisIsNotSlim
    Level:55
    Active time:Whenever
  • Lvl - 31
    Active Time - about 20/7
    Weekends - anytime
    Username - CoolGuyBoss

also please note that cars are coming later that the devs thought if you want more info check it right here -

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10352/cars-delayed-a-couple-days#latest
    @ThisIsNotSlim @CoolGuyBoss - you're in, just ignore the list here. It's horrible to edit on mobile so I've done it on paper. Also, due to the cars being delayed I will, ofc, have to postpone the Race. Sorry
  • Sooo... who am I going to compete agaisnt in group 24? xd

Cuz i need to add them, befriend them and learn their weaknesses :-D
    I'll start the race this Saturday. I'll do as much as I can within 2 days. I'll pm the people who'll race Saturday. If you must race on this weekend due to school, work etc just PM me (:

If you wish to see the Realm it's 'Racing Tournament' I just need to finish placing tracks and adding obstacles. I'll do it tomorrow xD!

Also, within the Spoilers racers 1/2 - 3/4 - 5/6 will be racing this Saturday :)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I participate
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I'll start the race this Saturday. I'll do as much as I can within 2 days. I'll pm the people who'll race Saturday. If you must race on this weekend due to school, work etc just PM me (:

If you wish to see the Realm it's 'Racing Tournament' I just need to finish placing tracks and adding obstacles. I'll do it tomorrow xD!

Also, within the Spoilers racers 1/2 - 3/4 - 5/6 will be racing this Saturday :)

im working long shifts this weekend cant garuntee il be there but il try
    edited February 2017
    Okay, I'd like everyone to pm me of they can/wanna race at these times:

Saturday;

3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 12:30pm, 12:45pm, 1pm and so on every 15 minutes until 3pm CUBIC TIME.

***FROM THIS POINT ON NO ONE CAN ENTER NOW***
  • I will definitely be on Saturday, but I'll PM when later. Also I got a car and blue does too, so no worries ;P
  • Will be able to race on Saturday if my opponent is!
    Will pm you times when I have an idea of the times I will be online, but most likely, if you need me, I can make it. ;)
  • I'll start the race this Saturday. I'll do as much as I can within 2 days. I'll pm the people who'll race Saturday. If you must race on this weekend due to school, work etc just PM me (:

What time for aest?

What time for aest?
    Either tell me when you wanna/can race, or findsomeone who hasn't raced yet arrange a time with them and we'll do it then
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

What time for aest?
    Either tell me when you wanna/can race, or findsomeone who hasn't raced yet arrange a time with them and we'll do it then
    i am free at 10pm cubic time for an hour every day and from 7am cubic time on week days that help?
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited February 2017

Racing Group 1:

Gdog - VS - Stevenlol

When did I get paired with gdog? O.o
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Who will i be racing against? I'd like to pm them to agree on a time to race that suits us both :)
    Just flying this cause Slim's not on my race list, yet. And I moved you around Natey. So; Thisisnotslim v Linatey. :3 I'll get on editing that main thread. Rip my phone xD
    Lil Natey said:

Just flying this cause Slim's not on my race list, yet. And I moved you around Natey. So; Thisisnotslim v Linatey. :3 I'll get on editing that main thread. Rip my phone xD

wow,slim,why do i get all the high level ppl >_>
    We'll throw oil at him :0 (jks): levels don't matter. You're both good players who'll do their best
  • Could I join?If it's not too late?Thanks

IG NAME: Tempest (Space before Tempest)
    Level: 37
    Active Time: 7-12 cubic time
    Everyone racing add me ig if you can. Makes it much easier for me to get a hold of you if you're online. Thanks

@tempest - if someone ends up not racing you're in. If I add you, you'll have no one to race :/
  • Ok, so the race is tomorrow...but what time?! :Q:
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited February 2017
    We can't find out cuz his banned
  • Yeah i sebd friend request to mr.pengo . Also have buyed car. Im ready xd
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    First race has been completed!
    Stevenlol Vs Gdog

Gdog
  • First race has been completed!
    Stevenlol Vs Gdog

Gdog