New Blocks,Stamps,Hats Etc?

First of all I would love seeing new blocks. As the last time we got blocks was in 1.4.3 (Not including the pixel blocks and such I mean blocks that we have to grab our chisel and walk over to our crafting bench and start burning our fingers) There all getting pretty boring. Maybe add some new "Cabinets" we already have the Fancy Cabinet, New Wood Cabinet and the Old Wood Cabinet. Also like we need something build roofs with like have you ever been building something and you wanted to put a roof on it so you used stairs but they just can't connect so the best thing is pixel blocks or scuplty but why should we have to use those when we can just have a craftable roof block or just update the stairs so they can intertwine to and this gets to my next idea! More stairs like we have all these awesome blocks that could really use some stairs I would really love the Stone Brick Cap to get its own respective stair. Also when we got the House and the Office Lamp They were really cool and still are they look awesome so why not add some more things that we can slap on a table for decoration like maybe an Alarm Clockor maybe a Box Of Paper Towels lol. And last for the blocks a Nightstand Something to put beside our mattres blocks and gaze at and maybe even make it have a little bit of storage.

On to the hats,stamps and decos etc. So I think a new stamp would be awesome so I thought of a Underwater Stamp for some underwater builds like a submarine. Make it look like the slime invasion stamp but instead of slime make it water! I feel it would open up many more builds and some new things to buzz our minds with creativity. That's all I got for now I'll add some new things if my mind decieds to work for more then 5 minutes but that's a special occasion lol.

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    water would be very cool my only problem is that the slime one does make viewing things quite difficult at times and i wouldnt want to see that happen again
  • Bump
  • BlueIn-92BlueIn-92 Member
    edited February 2017
    BlueIn-92 said:

First of all I would love seeing new blocks. As the last time we got blocks was in 1.4.3 (Not including the pixel blocks and such I mean blocks that we have to grab our chisel and walk over to our crafting bench and start burning our fingers) There all getting pretty boring. Maybe add some new "Cabinets" we already have the Fancy Cabinet, New Wood Cabinet and the Old Wood Cabinet. Also like we need something build roofs with like have you ever been building something and you wanted to put a roof on it so you used stairs but they just can't connect so the best thing is pixel blocks or scuplty but why should we have to use those when we can just have a craftable roof block or just update the stairs so they can intertwine to and this gets to my next idea! More stairs like we have all these awesome blocks that could really use some stairs I would really love the Stone Brick Cap to get its own respective stair. Also when we got the House and the Office Lamp They were really cool and still are they look awesome so why not add some more things that we can slap on a table for decoration like maybe an Alarm Clockor maybe a Box Of Paper Towels lol. And last for the blocks a Nightstand Something to put beside our mattres blocks and gaze at and maybe even make it have a little bit of storage.

On to the hats,stamps and decos etc. So I think a new stamp would be awesome so I thought of a Underwater Stamp for some underwater builds like a submarine. Make it look like the slime invasion stamp but instead of slime make it water! I feel it would open up many more builds and some new things to buzz our minds with creativity. That's all I got for now I'll add some new things if my mind decieds to work for more then 5 minutes but that's a special occasion lol.

EDIT PLEASE DELETE THIS. this was not meant to be posted
  • idk if they can make clocks but that would be great
    I would like chiseled cabinets..