The Blue Course 2 (New introduction for 2017)

It's been a really long time since the last thread about this was made (1.5 years ago I think?). Many things have changed a lot, so I think it's necessary to make a new one.

The Blue Course 2

Welcome to The Blue Course 2! This is an old parkour made by me (CD87) as an unofficial sequel to the original course (The Blue Course). Unlike the first one, The Blue Course 2 offers you with a variety of activities that can keep you entertain all the time, mainly based on a slogan: "It's more than just parkours".

As of now, there are 5 features in The Blue Course 2:

1) A normal parkour with prizes
Like other parkours, the first challenge is to beat it! Overall, the difficulty is, and will always be, intermediate. The course mainly contains "upgraded" versions of the sections in the original course, as well as exclusive and creative parts which is nowhere to be found in the normal course.

While experienced players mostly find the course easy to play, this might be a good challenge for beginners to train their skills (Such as precision and timing).

The prize in the course is 5 cubits. However, please notice that you often find nothing in the end because cubits only last for 1 hour after being put in the prize machines.

2) Monthly parkour challenge
After you beat the course, you can enter the door labeled: "Monthly Parkour Challenge". This is usually a room containing a parkour (Usually hard) with an extra prize upon completion.

The parkour and the prize will be changed every month, so check back often!

3) Events and event themes
Ever wonder what the course would be like if the water was frozen in winter? Or if the bunnies invaded the course at Easter? A tropical storm hit the course in the summer? Be prepared, because the course will change, in a fun way!

Most of the time, there will be one or two events for a particular holiday, which contain free event-only items up for grabs!

4) Hell Mode
Formerly known as "The Blue Course 2 - Expanded part", this is the ultimate challenge for parkour experts! While the mechanics remain simple, they have been "tweaked" a bit. Unlike other hard parkours, which you have to exploit the bugs and mechanics, all you need is precision, timing and a bit of luck!

The prize, on the other hand, will be rewarding and fantastic!

5) Free parkour race every weekend
Every weekend, I will host a parkour race (With the tag #freeparkourraceeveryweekend) for players to compete and enjoy. And don't worry, all winners will get their prizes, while the first winners will get an extra!

bc2-1
bc2-2
bc2-6
bc2-7

bc2-8
bc2-9

@CD87

Comments