Quests Errors

Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
So I just bought a quest pack and did the quests and I noticed some errors...
-At the qbee festival when u reached the nest the quest complete will not appear immediately I tried jumping/walking again a coupleof times before it succeeded. This also applies to the player i met there.
-At the thing quest it says it needs teamwork but how can we cross the bridge and use wands if the pvp is off? :/

Comments

• bookwormbookworm Member
    edited January 2017

-At the qbee festival when u reached the nest the quest complete will not appear immediately I tried jumping/walking again a coupleof times before it succeeded. This also applies to the player i met there.
    -At the thing quest it says it needs teamwork but how can we cross the bridge and use wands if the pvp is off? :/

Yeah the eagle nest issue happened to me as well.

BELOW IS A SPOILER OF A QUEST

Teleport to either YOURSELF or a FRIEND in the Lair of the Thing Quest to cross the bridge
  • bookworm said:

Yeah the eagle nest issue happened to me as well.

BELOW IS A SPOILER OF A QUEST

Teleport to either YOURSELF or a FRIEND in the Lair of the Thing Quest to cross the bridge
    ok the second one is my fault xDDD im afraid to tp tho coz u know.... warp glass cages xDD