Pack Suggestion: Drops

This may be a bit confusing, but my suggestion is to have the Cubit Store clothing packs be like a 'drop game', where you drop something in, and whatever it lands on is your prize.

I got this idea from Miitomo, where they have a game called miitomo drop (pictures down below)

IMG_0684
IMG_0685

Comments

• Let's not do this.
  • It works just fine already and I would hate knowing that I was super close to a rare hat. Not saying this is a great idea but if anything like this would be added maybe in the form of a spinner. My opinion don't take offense please.
  • BlueIn-92 said:

It works just fine already and I would hate knowing that I was super close to a rare hat. Not saying this is a great idea but if anything like this would be added maybe in the form of a spinner. My opinion don't take offense please.

Everyone hates that "near miss" xDD
  • ^^ sounds like good marketing techniques to me would make you want to buy more lol
  • I would really like this idea!
  • I think it wouldnt destroy the prices of the hats, right? I loved the idea! +10
  • Maybe not with packs?
  • bump! owo
  • At it's current state this would not be ideal for CC as it would need to be further along age wise but I like to see something like this in the future.

The admins need to make money and buying cubit packs is not going to be enough. It be great to see different incentives in the future long as it was not suffocating or the dominating theme as many games tend to go. You could for example with this idea have unique exclusive clothing that can be gained. It would not be any different than buying holiday packs and hoping you get one of the rares. Clothing is not necessary, thus this would be a great way to introduce new fashion as it would not break the fundamental base of the game which is voxel also know as building.
  • epieownz said:

Let's not do this.

same :V
  • edited July 2017
    I really like the idea of it, but i feel it would ruin the whole "pack mystery" aspect that you get when buying a pack, so maybe it should be something seperate, that would cost a bit more?
  • Um...

• -1 cause you dont have that "i wonder what i got" sensation in it :/