A Massive Thank You to the Devs (and my silly personal preferences)

PEgamingPEgaming Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Wow, this is my first time making such a thread.

This update is great! I love the new blocks! (Though I still think that the Easter Basket could be less rare). I love the Cherry Blossoms, even though I prefer them being red and pink, not white and pink, but my silly personal preference doesn't make a difference! The pastel stipes look a bit like scaffold, but they were pretty unexpected! Same goes for the rainbow blocks. I can finally make a better rainbow! Not only that, they look like good substitutes for plaster.

I noticed the floral crowns. Though I think they could look better as roses, they still look Easter-y and pretty, but I'm not really a big fan of how they're alligned on the player's head. The bunny ears look adorable, but frankly, they would look better if the Qbees' skins were the color of the ears.

As for the chick pet, that was really unexpected. Alright, we expected a chick pet, but not a flock of chicks! It is so adorable and the kennel looks real nice!

As said in the title, thanks for this awesome update! Also, thank you for making the packs 1500c! They are now more affordable to the newbies!

I can't wait to see how the easter umbrella will turn out!

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    i accidentally bought 2 5$ packs instead of a 10$ one but oh well
    still got some angel wings