❤ Valentines Contest. RESULTS ❤

Comments

• Does it have to rhyme? :v
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Does it have to rhyme? :v

Express your love for that person, by building a nice room/realm, or a Poem or a Story.

Answer is a no :)

• So it does NOT have to be a realm and a poem?! Well I think I can whip up a story at the drop of a hat!

Player name (You): The Platinum Paladin
    Player name (Your friend): @The Golden Paladin
    Location of the room/realm: Right here on the forum. :D

So, story time with Grandpa Plat. XP

It's a bit rough and WIP, but I wanted to give you *SOMETHING*. So, excuse me if I edit this later on, but before the official deadline.

About a month or two ago, we have met. He was not only eager to help, but he had a clear game-plan. During those couple of months, I've seen countless names come and go. Some of them ask how they can contribute, but even when I give them ideas, I still never hear from them again. But this one was different.

He's gone through many name-changes. I first remembered him as HowDoIPlayCC, then Invalid. Then Cosmic. And then The Golden Paladin, which is what he chose for the forums. It is a shame we can not change our names on the forums to align with name-changes in-game, but that is a lecture for another time. Now he is *TheBusyMiner*, and busy he is.

And now he's been regularly playing with Tales of the Order, going so far as to nearly master the mechanisms needed for running his own shows as another Game Master. I tell you, I'm confident he can handle my clan without my supervision. And that says something. In the end, he did the unthinkable: he earned my trust. He's not just my friend; he's my right-hand man! Paladin, I salute you.

OMG that litteraly brought tears to my eyes idk why but it did

• CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited February 2017
    @CoolGuyBoss (me)
    @ExternalHex (friend)

External always helped me through hard time's
    he makes me laugh, and I enjoy it
    we post videos on my channel and I always rewatch to see his funny reactions
    we once did this Bean Boozled challenge and his reaction is priceless
    External is the best in Best friends
    I have known him since he was 3 months old.
    we have so many funny stories and I could be keeping u here for about 5 years on the stories
    one of them is that when he was littler he use to be so immature now hes very mature and is my best friend ever, we get in fights, that's how life is, but we always say sorry because that's life, you come and go, change or stay the same, and that boy, he has changed, he is now my best friend in the entire world and I try to be like him, but them I'm like "i should be me" so yeah, but if u where to ask me or him in person what we call eachother we would smile then look at eachother then say "brothers we call ourselves brothers."

• koekenbakkoekenbak Member
    edited February 2017
    Removed by user*
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    edited February 2017
    Name : ChocoMale
    Friends Name : @Blezzed
    Location of the realm : ChocoMale's Collections Screenshot_20170212-061404

• Name : RobinG
    Friend Name : KennySnow
    Location Realm: Realm RobinG

Day San Valentine Oficial
  •  Tempest Tempest Member
    edited February 2017
    Name:Tempest (Space then tempest)
    Friend Name: >Insider<
    Realm Name:Death and Anthony's House
    Can't add picture.Sry for the trouble
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Name: Ed (two spaces in front and after)
    Friend Name: Smores Cookie
    EDIT: Room location is in Ed's Shop downstairs close to the register, hard to miss
    vdayheart
    vdayswan
    vdaybear

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ed said:

vdayheart
    vdayswan
    vdaybear

amazing job!
  • Ed said:

vdayheart
    vdayswan
    vdaybear

amazing job!
    I think Ed is a winner.. Good Job~ (P.S. Ed Is Dead)
    Hard to judge with all these nice entries. 1 day left till the submissions close. Good luck all :)
  • Baby SalBaby Sal Member
    edited February 2017
    This is *Minininja540* and YourPalSal's submission
    2017-02-12

YourPalSal's Poem=============================================

2017-02-12 (12)

2017-02-12 (13)

2017-02-12 (14)

*Minininja540*'s Poem==========================================

2017-02-12 (15)

2017-02-12 (16)

2017-02-12 (17)

2017-02-12 (18)

2017-02-12 (19)

2017-02-12 (20)
  • Ed said:

EDIT: Room location is in Ed's Shop downstairs close to the register, hard to miss
    vdayheart
    vdayswan
    vdaybear

You has to win :o
  • Hard to judge with all these nice entries. 1 day left till the submissions close. Good luck all :)

GG to all who win :)
  • Player name (You): GreensCube
    Player name (Your friend): Lady Yama Raja & AkatsukiCloud

Here Is A Story About How I Met Two Friends That Changed Me Personally. I am sorry if this story is bad or is just terrible... I'm not that good of a writer.

The Story of Friendship
    Where One Path, Can Lead To Another

Different communities present friendship in different ways that can be vastly different or not. However, from that many individual people can find friendship in different ways also. I met two very special friends in a particularly odd way. The two people, known as AkatsukiCloud and Lady Yama Raja, would shape the future of my friendship.

The relation began as a first impression, quick impression type. At the time of the first impression, I was in a large situation where I was going through some tough times, both mentally and in Cubic Castles. The time began with Yama, I personally was mining within a Desert Mine in hopes of getting resources to sell. At one point in the late night, it was a person named Lady Yama Raja that popped in the Desert Mine I was in. I decided to make the unusual first move of introducing myself.

“Hello, How Are You,” I greeted.

After a momentary paused the other person decided to respond back.

“Hello, Good, yourself?”

After some talking Yama asked the question of, why I am here doing this. I responded back that I needed cubits and to do this I had been getting sand and other resources. With that, they offered a very special gift, a gift that meant a lot to me. It was an invisible cloak that had been gifted to me. From there time had passed. Issues for me had arisen, where things got serious and also hard.

After trying to stay within CC, there was a point where I had to quit. This wasn't a permanent quitting; it was planned to be short. However, this turned longer and longer. In total, I quit for a year, which led to not seeing Yama for a while.

Although, I managed to return to the life of CC and went forth to become a regular player once again. At the time of my return things seemed lonely and solo, yet after a while, I started to have partners/friends once again in the game. Yet, it wasn't too long after that an old friend’s friend decided to peak within and see how things were going.

This friend, which I didn’t quite know, had decided to come and friend me randomly. This friend, named AkatsukiCloud, then one day decided to randomly teleport. They were quiet and didn't seem to talk much. As normal I decided to greet them.

“Hello,” I stated

“Hi”

“How Are you?”

“Good”

After this weird and awkward greeting, they logged off. Then more time went by, then more then more. Until, one day, the old friend I knew decided to join in again. Yama comes online and teleports to me and at that moment, things take a different spin.

From here things get more and more close as friends. At this point was when things turned more and more into a deeper friendship. Times came around to where Yama and I would tackle a 100x100 where AkatuskiCloud decided to join into the work after Yama asked her for help. It was at this point where I finally learned that they were sisters. After getting one 100x100 done, we went onto another 100x100. At this point, both Yama and also Akat were very close friends and had great times. We talked about times of depression, we talked about happy times, and times became much more fun.

However, despite the good times, bad times always had to follow. Events occurred in my life that started to change me further and further. As these events seemed to keep coming I started to develop more and more severe depression. To the friends I called Yama and KitKat, I started to have a hard time talking about happy items and all that came out was sadly toned items.

Yet, they struck through and helped me through at times. It got to the point that they were so close to me as if I knew them in real life. Every time I saw them in-game it was just great, it turned into the only reason I would log in and stay away from quitting. However, things decided to take a larger turn.

It was in December of 2016 where things turned to the point where they seemed to be gone, poof, gone. It was now similar to a blind journey, where I didn’t know what to do, and if I should leave. However, the perseverance paid off and I saw Kit-Kat and Yama. The moments of talking turned to hours where we would talk about different categorized things. And then, that night passed, to where they seemed to poof again.

Yet, life is a journey that is being written constantly. Who knows what the future holds, however, here are my friends, and how I met them. It will be a delight to see them again, however, time is the only factor that will tell what the future contains. All in all, meeting them two was a great delight, yet also, a great new change in how I see people and life.
  • edited February 2017
    Ed said:

vdayheart
    vdayswan
    vdaybear

Wowowow, You have won this event Ed. Now this is for fun! I'm jk ;_;, But nice build.

• image Player name -awesome_girl- Player name (your friend) Tori_2005
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited February 2017
    This is gonna be tense >,<

So if it's using Cubic Castles time, at least 25 hours from now is the announcement right?

Dont forget to rate at my post in 1st page *im so nervous xD
  • My name: Invisible. (I have spaces on the first and end of my name)
    Friend I'm writing & building for: @*CupcakeBunny*
    Room/Realm: Invalid's Shop. (Search it in the info bumper, then when entering go straight ahead. You'll find a door with a sign saying "Valentines Event Room", something similar to that.)
    All requirements such as the poem is in the room.
  • Done i edited my post :3
    Submission Closed! Vote now for your favorite entry. The most votes get place 4,5 and 6.
    I pick the Top 3 winners.

Voting ends: 14th February 2017 CC Time 03:00:00
    I will announce the winners few hours later.

Good luck and tnx for participating :)
  • I vote Ed ^^
    His build is really awesome~~
  • Decided to vote for who I wanted and not myelf :P Goodluck everyone!
  • AejeongEonAejeongEon Member
    edited February 2017
    In case you missed this, at 1st page of this discussion ^^

See this picture 1meter away from your device :)
    Cubic Castles My Lover EunHa
  • My vote is for Ed
  • edited February 2017
    Just in case you missed it~
    I already entered with the realm name with a different comment on a different page (same post) I just added photos @Superxtreme
    Made By: Disqualified & Jeter404
    Realm: Qual Game Room
    v1
    v2
    v3
    v4
    v5
  • Made By: Disqualified & Jeter404
    v1
    v2
    v3
    v4
    v5

I'm afraid it's too late to submit your entry. :(

• Merely said:

Made By: Disqualified & Jeter404
    v1
    v2
    v3
    v4
    v5

I'm afraid it's too late to submit your entry. :(

No, I just added screenshots. I already posted up on a different page. This a second comment with screenshots to save him time.
  • Ed said:

vdayheart
    vdayswan
    vdaybear

Awww yissss boi, me and demonic evil baer are cheering for ya /o/