Bookmark realms

If there was a good shop I went to, and I left, I would usually forget the realm name, that's why I feel as if bookmarking realms would be a good idea.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    then why would warp food bumpers exist? they will become just decos
  • then why would warp food bumpers exist? they will become just decos

Warp bumpers "warp" you to the exact place where it is placed. Meanwhile, The bookmark as said, warps you to the entrance door. Big difference there mate.

Warp bumpers "warp" you to the exact place where it is placed. Meanwhile, The bookmark as said, warps you to the entrance door. Big difference there mate.
    what is the matter with spwaning at the bumper?plus HOW big of a diffrence would be if you just walked to the door?now you're gonna say:what if the bumper was placed in a way you can't get to the realm?well when you spwan in a realm the realm name is shown up in the screen.now you're gonna say:what if its a room?then it has no name so you can't forget the name
  • Not all realms have warp bumpers.

what is the matter with spwaning at the bumper?plus HOW big of a diffrence would be if you just walked to the door?now you're gonna say:what if the bumper was placed in a way you can't get to the realm?well when you spwan in a realm the realm name is shown up in the screen.now you're gonna say:what if its a room?then it has no name so you can't forget the name
    I believe there are many other uses of Warp bumpers if I am not wrong:
    Storage boxes
    Paywayays
    Entry tickets
    Viewing spot
    Easy acces
    Many more... Plus, I think you are missing the whole point. Read the thread all over again. And as said, not all realms have warp bumpers.
  • Actually there is bookmark... and I don't know what it does......... Type: "BM" without qoutation marks in game chat log :)
  • Actually there is bookmark... and I don't know what it does......... Type: "BM" without qoutation marks in game chat log :)

I don't think you can set any bookmarks though, not sure.