Ban Reason

When you want to ban someone from the realm, how about add a reason why you want to ban that person, then when that person gets banned, he she can see it like "You were banned by the owner from the realm.(I forgot what the msg said) Reason:________"

Comments

• Alot of reasons out there (spam,spam in cash,swearing,blying) and more :)
  • You've gotta be kidding me.

I just came kver to this section to post THE SAME IDEA when I saw it'd already been posted...wow lol

+1 Maybe be like

"Include a ban reason?" (yes/no) if yes it gives u a message to type out
  • Nice idea to avoid misunderstanding
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited January 2017
    What if someone who had perms is taking your stuff the second you log in and you are going to ban that person. Are you gonna type your reason while that person just runs away with all your stuff?
    Not that practical, IMO. -1
  • Alcyone said:

What if someone who had perms is taking your stuff the second you log in and you are going to ban that person. Are you gonna type your reason while that person just runs away with all your stuff?
    Not that practical, IMO. -1

Maybe

"Include a ban reason?" (yes/no) if yes it gives u a message to type out

Or there is a place to give the reason and you can leave it blank?
  • -1 the player knows why he or she was banned. Since they did the thing that got them banned so they automatically know why they were banned for example someone cussing would be banned and know why they were banned and someone advertising in a shop would know they were banned because they didnt stop advertising. Its simple logic they earned the ban because they already knew what they did so why give a reason?
  • -1 the player knows why he or she was banned. Since they did the thing that got them banned so they automatically know why they were banned for example someone cussing would be banned and know why they were banned and someone advertising in a shop would know they were banned because they didnt stop advertising. Its simple logic they earned the ban because they already knew what they did so why give a reason?

As I said, it's not really needed. If they ban you must have broken a rule or did something inappropiate.