Plasm Names Not Showing Up.

When you walk up to the tube with the plasm in it, it used to read out which one it is. I walked up to one and it didn't read its name out.

Comments

• PiousPious Member
    edited January 2017
    Well, it was already addressed that there was a bug related to Plasm vending here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9163/vending-with-ghost-traps#latest. Additionally, there's been many items that will simply not show up either according to their name or as an item entirely. Vending is a new feature, and with new features, there's bound to be bugs. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the near future. Until then, just use a register for all Plasm buying/selling needs.

Regards,
    Pious
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This is plasms placed in the tubes.
    A sign would pop up when you walked near them.
    This has nothing to do with vends.
  • @gdog Oops. My mistake. Half awake and didn't pay much attention, I suppose. Well, I've encountered this as well. Typically fixes after a simple relog. Apologies.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

@gdog Oops. My mistake. Half awake and didn't pay much attention, I suppose. Well, I've encountered this as well. Typically fixes after a simple relog. Apologies.

A relog doesnt fix this bug
    Has for me in the past? Unsure if it's device related.
  • Pious said:

lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

@gdog Oops. My mistake. Half awake and didn't pay much attention, I suppose. Well, I've encountered this as well. Typically fixes after a simple relog. Apologies.

It disappeared after the event then comeback sometime in december and disappeared again just lately
  • Pious said:

lucaaa795 said:

Pious said:

It disappeared after the event then comeback sometime in december and disappeared again just lately
    I see. Well, I haven't exactly been staring at Plasms recently. Only thought I'd share something that worked in the past. Thanks for clearing that up though. Hope we see a fix in the near future then.
  • I made a report about this last month. I think it's something they can't fix till next Halloween if they bring them back. I just wound up putting books around mine that are color coated by who I found them with.
  • Okay they sais they fixed it like last week, but i can't see them @CosmicCow