Pet glitch

'Emily''Emily' MinnesotaMember
I was in one of Sid's realms and I was walking around and my elf started glitching out. i relogged and it still was glitching, so i took a video of it. I asked someone if they could see it too and they did, their turkey was glitching also. i think the glitch has something to do with the vending machines. i am sorry about my recording skills. i was holding my phone with one hand while playing cubic castles with the other.
this is the video:

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This is a really old bug.
    Not sure what causes it.
    Just a pathing bug.
  • 'Emily''Emily' MinnesotaMember
    gdog said:

This is a really old bug.
    Not sure what causes it.
    Just a pathing bug.

oh ok i just thought i should mention it in case it was a new bug with the vending machines.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited January 2017
    Not with vending machines, this bug already happened when the xmas building competition just started

In the xmas building realm the pets did the same thing when they were on snow, they couldnt get on the normal blocks again and they just went nuts there, i thought it was because the snow though.... (because you go a bit down in the snow, so maybe the pet just couldnt walk up on blocks again and since same level blocks it wouldnt jump) but seems like it is not the snow...