Need a realm built?(UPDATED)

edited January 2017 in Trading Section
Hello! Thanks for viewing this discussion! Ok, I build realms for people and even destroy realms. To find out prices please go to- Endless Expansion Homebuilders. Prices are decent but it's still a bite out of your pocket so save up! If you think you can't have me build something because of the price? Don't worry we have discounts!
•for the helping discount you must help most of the way
•for giving the materials discount the materials should last for 65% of the build
•Shops 61x61-100x100=20,000c(prices may vary depending on discounts)
NOTE- We will not use our own cubits to put vending machines in. We are only there to build and lable the shop.

•Farms 1x10-30x60=5,000c (prices may vary depending on discounts)
•Farms 31x61-60x80=10,000c (prices may vary depending on discounts)
•Farms any bigger cost 15,000c (prices may vary depending on discounts)
NOTE- Farm will be designed how you want it and we will use our plants unless you used the discount for the blocks, will always have every plant unless only want specific ones

•Storage any size but no labeling=2,000c (prices may vary depending on discounts)
•Storage with labeling any size=3,000c (prices may vary depending on discounts)
NOTE: We will use the storage block you want and design the storage how you want

•Decoration any size realm=2,000c
NOTE: Depending on the style the realm already is we will work around that unless you want a specific way

•Anything else that isn't included in this like structures=1,000c-25,000c depending on size
NOTE: 3D will cost more than 2D structures like pixel art

•Giving us enough resources to be able to last for 60% of the build will give a 10% discount of total cost

Leave a comment if you're interested