new year party(i know it's almost 4/1 but who cares)

edited January 2017 in Player Events & Creations
so im making a new year party i have fire works and everything is ready oh one thing missing it is...........people so i want anyone that has free time to come to my realm to party BUT THERE ARE RULES:
1:no turning this into a shop
2:no going up to my lobby
3:if you don't like rules well there is a gaint 3x3 door
4:don't make fun of me because i don't have cubits :C
5:remain in the seats
6:no complaining
NOTE:if i mute the realm it's necessary
time will be putten after i see what happens....
well i hope at least 3 people come

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited January 2017
    day it happens and time?

edit: sorry, didnt see that one

i dont know if i can come but ill try
  • day it happens and time?

i said time will be added after i see what happens but probaly 4/1
  • I will try to come XD
  • edited January 2017
    Sjoof said:

I will try to come XD

Yay more people more happy
  • Jad, I remember the last party we tried to arrange...and I was under the impression that you wanted a small gathering of close friends, not a huge extravagant thing with hollawarps. :P

Beyond that, I'll be here to help. I'll see what I can do, despite our difference in time zones.
  • Fyi guys you realize 4/1 is april first right? 0_O
  • Fyi guys you realize 4/1 is april first right? 0_O

Meh, sometimes people can swap the month and day in a date. For some people, it's mm/dd/yyyy
    And for others it's dd/mm/yyyy.
  • edited January 2017
    sorry guys it isn't today bad electricty

Fyi guys you realize 4/1 is april first right? 0_O

why would i do it on April?

Jad, I remember the last party we tried to arrange...and I was under the impression that you wanted a small gathering of close friends, not a huge extravagant thing with hollawarps. :P

Beyond that, I'll be here to help. I'll see what I can do, despite our difference in time zones.

i wanted to do it with my friends for it to be i order but no one was ever able to come so I posted on the forums because i can write the very easy and normal rules and the problem with the hollawarp was 1:i wasn't ready you didn't even tell me before doing it all you said was that you can fix the problem of no one coming
    2:a hollawarp comes fast i couldn't say the rules
    3:everyone said that i didn't even do the hollawarp
  • edited January 2017
    bump and i think i got a time at tomorrow (7/1) it's at 6;30pm syrian time or 9:30pm syrian time and the two people from the forums that want to come are sjoof and elemental god
    if anyone else want's to join talk now any un-listed person will be banned
  • edited January 2017
    Don't forget, Clan Meeting is at 1PM Eastern Time (10AM Cubic Time) that same day, January 7.
  • Don't forget, Clan Meeting is at 1PM Eastern Time (10AM Cubic Time) that same day, January 7.

o_o no one told me!