Red Cube
Purple Cube
Blue Cube
Green Cube

Plz answer. Thx :v/
-C-ρ

Comments

• Percentage to get any cube mentioned: 0%
    Dehydrated cube spawn randomly in blocks, so its random chance to get it.
    But red cube has bigger spawn rate, followed by purple, blue and then green :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    There is not really a percentage but you can expect cubes every like 100-300 blocks and then red the most, if you are lucky maybe higher (note: it can also be that you only get a cube after 1000, its totally random)
  • The chances are:
    100% randomly
  • I think its 1/1000, 50% red, 25% purple, 15% blue and 10% green. Just a guess though.
  • I think its 1/1000, 50% red, 25% purple, 15% blue and 10% green. Just a guess though.

It's kinda random actually because sometimes I mined a whole mine and still cant get 1 but sometimes i just mined 200 blocks and 1 will drop
  • TheRedNinjaTheRedNinja Member
    edited January 2017
    I had a really wierd experience with them yesterday and today, doing a build battle with @youss . When i was BOMBING my thing, i bombed an area with loads of red bricks and twice (1 from bombing a different area) i got a red cube. From RED bricks. Heres the wierd part! Today i bombed an area with some water, and a blue cube droped...WATER IS BLUE! xD.

Edit: again today, i was out mining for stone with @youss in a dessert mine. And i bombed some stone, got a purple dehydrated cube. About 10-15 mins later i bombed more stone and got another purple :O.
  • Yea this is what happened with me and red ^^^
  • Woah that is weird o-o @TheRedNinja lol
  • I had a really wierd experience with them yesterday and today, doing a build battle with @youss . When i was BOMBING my thing, i bombed an area with loads of red bricks and twice (1 from bombing a different area) i got a red cube. From RED bricks. Heres the wierd part! Today i bombed an area with some water, and a blue cube droped...WATER IS BLUE! xD.

Edit: again today, i was out mining for stone with @youss in a dessert mine. And i bombed some stone, got a purple dehydrated cube. About 10-15 mins later i bombed more stone and got another purple :O.

Wow I didn't know you can get cube by bombing it,.
  • Well, without the developers giving any official comment, I fear we can only speculate. :/
  • Dx it keeps happening! Whenever i bomb stone ore i get a blue cube like a lot of the time. And i also didnt know you could get cubes from bombing >.<
  • I don't really go by the percentages, I just say mine until u get it. A few weeks ago I got 2 green cubes less than 1/2 an hour.
  • @TheRedNinja maybe your account/device is bugged? xD