i have a prob ...

I'm glad that cubit castles rewards the builders too (and not just the hats vendor) ... I think it's a good choice for the future of the game..
But Creativity apparently makes fear...

After the last building event, I had some jealous players who came to see me and told me that I did not have to win I had not made a home as they imagined ....
I did not worry about it anymore I know how to manage jealous children. (i think it's the more interesting to see another way than his own, it's a little complex for me to explain this for kids, but i can manage it....)

But today I have another problem ... I heard a moderator say that my proposal did not follow the rules of the contest ...And that consequently I would have points in less ....
((This will delight the kids jealous the last time))

I have reread the rules of the contest and I do not see anywhere where it is mentioned to build a elvesbox

I can understand that this is not the vision of other players.
(I am one of those who think that different is a 'plus' but ok same is so comfy)

I can understand that some do not like
(All the taste exist in the nature ... i personaly love what i build else i dont dont build it ^^)

But I do not understand why this same mod tells another player to be original but is does not understand when creativity come...

>Should I give a list of creatures that live in different homes than the human ones?
>If the answer to the contest is 4 walls and 1 door is that all creative answers will be amputated points?
(sorry all for all players with creativity you must make a elfesbox! exit reinder/ geant gifts/ and other think so cool....)
>Yes the Santa Claus elves live in Northpole flower,  I wait for the evidence of those who disagree ..)
>For me the elves are very happy to live in the village that I built them (You only have to look at the smile radiating on their faces on the screenshots)

I take this opportunity to pose screen-shot of my response to the event.
Even if I lose any chance of winning by sending my sadness here, At least my cute little village of elves can be seen by a few people.

I'm a little disappointed I imagined that cubit castles opened up to creativity and imagination with these construction events ... but obviously the difference is scary. I would have liked a little more open-mindedness, magic and dreams

(and for next even ask directly the number of doors & Windows we must build and with witch block... )

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    shame you get less points for your awesome build :/

btw those black things, are those portals? because portals arent allowed (well not if they go to another realm
  • I invite you to see it from yourself in the room number 4 they are not portals
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    It does say about the house part within the contest thread though: "Santa will judge each of your houses based their Christmas spirit and design."

Having to build a house doesn't restrict you from anything, as I said, you can make it look like whatever as long as it's a house. No need to bash on me when I simply answered your questions. Contest is linked to the story in which Krampus destroyed the town, which you have to restore aka you need to rebuild destroyed houses. Horus has answered all questions when the contest was open, everyone who asked were notified that it has to be the house as well as the thread itself clearly states it. No one forces you to be not creative, a house can be creative too as long as you let your imagination go wild. I understand you got upset because you possibly didn't understand the idea of this contest, but bashing on me for giving you information of the contest, honestly wasn't necessary as well as mentioning that I told someone to not make a house out of the same kind of block. I am an artist in real life in fact, and I have nothing againsts your build or creativity. If you have some language barrier and didn't understand my words in their right meaning, then I apologise. But the rules are here for a reason and they have to be followed. If that's a house then let it be there, I personally never heard of the fact that elves live in a flower, great opportunity for you to share the story about it with everyone.
  • thx cortana for answered here:

You will notice cortana that I never give a name I do not want to do no bashing as you say ...

My problem is not that you do not see a house ... but that you say to all the players around you that I would have points in less because i dont in the rules ...

How could these players understand if I won something?
    Doing this removes all my chances ....

I totally agree with the usefulness of the rules but I have betrayed none of them

Are you an artist too? I am one too ... I am even more surprised by your lack of imagination ...
    ..You tell me to tell the story of the elves who live in the flowers .... I could ask you to tell the one who say that they never live there ...

courteously.
  • Wow clever designs, those are elf huts inside, the pixel blocks make the sides invisible
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Never said you're losing any points, I told you to read the thread to see it's rules. And being rude to me wasn't necessary, my imagination is alright, thanks for judging without actually seeing my skills or imagination in action. If you have nothing nice to say to others, don't say anything at all. :)

As I said, leave it be if it's a house. I'll leave this conversation as I have no intentions to continue when you're going down to insults.
  • That's a beautiful build!
  • edited December 2016
    if you think i injure i really sorry, i use Google translate and Something no work good...

when i say you dont have imagination it's just because like you are artist i sure you have so i dont understand you cant imagine all you want...

and yes i will say i read when you say this... you will say give me screen...
    so i agree whit you: unless talking about who are true is not interesting ...

and again sorry if you read insult, i dont like this way too...
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited December 2016
    It's a unique build which looks neat, just take into account someone will have to live in it! It's a town after all, livable area ;)
  • edited December 2016
    Horus said:

It's a unique build which looks neat, just take into account someone will have to live in it! It's a town after all, livable area ;)

thx to come in discution horus,

i totaly agree with your last sentence... just with a lil detail if i can add....

"just take into account elfes will have to live in it! It's a elfes town after all, livable area ;)"

and it's just my view since start

• HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Alright since it was answered, i will lock the thread. Good luck to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.