Problem with a perk

Screenshot_2016-12-19-19-45-34

Screenshot_2016-12-19-19-58-32

Please help me!! I got the perk to dehydrate cubes 5% faster (picture 1) but when you look at the cube (picture 2) you see it's still 24 to dehydrate. Can someone fix this problem or tell me what's wrong.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Sjoof

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I have both levels of this perk, and it does the same thing for me. I am giving CC the benefit of the doubt and assuming that it deducts time as it goes (ticks down faster or something similar). I don't have the patience to actually time them as they take forever either way XD
  • Ashi you are so classy, when you made that comment I could imagine you sipping on a Martini. Nobody gots time for that yo lol.
  • Okay thanks it's helpful but it would be nicer if they change the beginning time like if you put a 4h cube into a rehydrator their stays it takes only 3h45min.
    Maybe cubic castles could change this?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    There is a way to do it, i shall search it for ya
  • There is a way to do it, i shall search it for ya

Thanks

this is how that person lets it work, maybe it works for you too
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited December 2016

this is how that person lets it work, maybe it works for you too

I still doesn't work please help me Cosmic Cow
  • What I've noticed its like a chance for it to work. I tested this with about 12 Red Cubes and only about 4-5 got it to work. It says in chat that it has worked. It deducts time off it (5% or 10%) when you first put it in the Rehydrator. Although Cosmic Cow may have done this purposely, I think it is a bug.
    Xenotic said:

What I've noticed its like a chance for it to work. I tested this with about 12 Red Cubes and only about 4-5 got it to work. It says in chat that it has worked. It deducts time off it (5% or 10%) when you first put it in the Rehydrator. Although Cosmic Cow may have done this purposely, I think it is a bug.

Look at the video what i sended earlier, handy to do maybe
  • Screenshot_2016-12-20-16-04-18

I used the method of the video and after trying it more than 10 times it finally worked. Thanks for your help
  • lucaaa795 said:

Sjoof said:

Screenshot_2016-12-20-16-04-18

I used the method of the video and after trying it more than 10 times it finally worked. Thanks for your help

off topic:
    That nurse hat for 35k .... >->
    I don't have a nurse hat
    Sjoof said:

lucaaa795 said:

Sjoof said:

Screenshot_2016-12-20-16-04-18

off topic:
    That nurse hat for 35k .... >->
    I don't have a nurse hat
    He means that holla in the chat xD
  • Oh lol