Clan Recruitment Rank?

I don't know which of the 5 ranks besides the highest is allowed to Initiate new members into a Clan, but I wish it were more than the highest.

And if possible, I kinda wish I could be more flexible in delegating specific abilities to specific individuals. Like I have someone who'd be my Chief Recruiter, but may not be fit for other functions like - for example - leaving messages on the Clan Stone, or running the clan proper.

I just don't like being the only one that can bring new members into the fold, because my couple Lieutenants who are great at recruiting have to depend on ME to get the new players into the clan. And that's a MAJOR bottleneck for accepting new blood, PLUS it makes MORE WORK on me as the Leader.

Comments

• On the lowest rank, maybe (?)
  • Yeah that The assassin's clan have about 5 leaders, that is how we recruit many many people but at the same time I'm worried the might make someone emperor that will remote us all and take the clan for their own x.X there needs to be more ranks with options for commands and stuff. We need more clan features...It's just not that great anymore D: @SirKewberth
  • edited December 2016
    @CosmicCow I just want to be able to delegate specific functions to specific individuals. The ranks/titles are great for honor and a more "broad-stroke" approach, but I've learned recently that my clan is far, FAR more nuanced nowadays in terms of how the Lieutenants conduct themselves. For a specific example, my PvP Team Captain isn't the same person as my Chief Recruiter, though they are both considered "Lieutenants" of mine.

No argument or question: the ONLY person that should be able to change ranks, would be at the ABSOLUTE TOP! And the Founder should be TOTALLY IMMUNE to any Demotions, so that @Assassinations fears would be unfounded, and that a coup would be downright impossible. Yes, there should be a SIXTH (written or not) rank, that is "Founder" to implement this immunity.
  • @CosmicCow I just want to be able to delegate specific functions to specific individuals. The ranks/titles are great for honor and a more "broad-stroke" approach, but I've learned recently that my clan is far, FAR more nuanced nowadays in terms of how the Lieutenants conduct themselves. For a specific example, my PvP Team Captain isn't the same person as my Chief Recruiter, though they are both considered "Lieutenants" of mine.

No argument or question: the ONLY person that should be able to change ranks, would be at the ABSOLUTE TOP! And the Founder should be TOTALLY IMMUNE to any Demotions, so that @Assassinations fears would be unfounded, and that a coup would be downright impossible. Yes, there should be a SIXTH (written or not) rank, that is "Founder" to implement this immunity.

May be a problem x.X I don't think I will be classified as the founder since I have accidentally clicked leave and start a new clan sometimes when I place stone...Oops. that's why i have like 5 backup alts xD what would happen if there were no emperor's? XD
  • If you leave the clan and start a new clan with that stone, you're technically the founder of the new clan. :P But what happens to the OLD clan? Especially if nobody is there in the top-tier rank? Who'd fill in that void? Shouldn't this just dissolve the old clan?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My thaught was that you can set the clan commands for yourself

With that i mean that the leader can choose himself what the lower ranks may do
  • Yeah and there should be more ranks to customise.
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited December 2016

Yeah and there should be more ranks to customise.

It's already in sirkewberth's To-do list I remember once sirkewberth saying(In sugardale academy realm) they will add new ranks which was months ago.He also said about new flags which are already added to the game.
    Also agree that only the main owner of the clan should be able to change Ranks of leaders.
    Even if you you quit the game I'll never leave your clan. <3
    @Assassinations
  • edited December 2016
    So y'all get my point. @SirKewberth @CosmicCow Clan mechanics can definitely use improvement.