I am so mad

I was looking for the treasure in cubic jail for more than 2 weeks and I finally found it but their wasn't any price. Why isn't therw a prize anymore?

Comments

• Sjoof said:

I was looking for the treasure in cubic jail for more than 2 weeks and I finally found it but their wasn't any price. Why isn't therw a prize anymore?

There was never a prize, finding secrets in official buildings is just for fun, it took me 2 years for me to find them all by myself lol
  • The prizes were taken years ago i assume?
  • Okay
  • Stevenlol said:

Sjoof said:

There was never a prize, finding secrets in official buildings is just for fun, it took me 2 years for me to find them all by myself lol
    there was a prize lol
  • Are you talking about the one where there was donation tables in then last year?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited December 2016
    Why are you mad? You could expect them to be empty, you basically search for them on your own. Also if you just searched it on youtube you would find everything within a hour. Also, if you mean the prize at the place with the hugh statues; they have ran out a very long time ago (over a year) and they didnt fill it because people were getting many of them with alts and stuff i believe

And there were donation tables in that one btw
  • Buy I found it on my own and if their is a price it's much nicer for the players who find it
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Getting mad over the fact there's no prize at the end sounds really silly to me, you should explore realms for the sake of fun and some inspiration for your own builds and not for the sake of getting freebies... ._.
  • That's true but it's always nice to get a prize for your hard work
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i know it is statifying to get a prize at the end, but if there is going to be a prize again it will be empty withing 15 minutes because people abuse it immediatly
  • Hey, to me, being awesome is its own reward. That, and if you have an ego, then bragging rights can be a nice prize in itself.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Cortana said:

Getting mad over the fact there's no prize at the end sounds really silly to me, you should explore realms for the sake of fun and some inspiration for your own builds and not for the sake of getting freebies... ._.

One of the many reasons as to why i no longer do mass giveaways or rarely include prizes to my builds. The new CC gen expects prizes for everything and give little appreciation for the build.

No offence intended to my words, but please, appreciate the builds. If you happen to find a prize, take it as a bonus. but do not expect one.
  • BJDware said:

Cortana said:

One of the many reasons as to why i no longer do mass giveaways or rarely include prizes to my builds. The new CC gen expects prizes for everything and give little appreciation for the build.

No offence intended to my words, but please, appreciate the builds. If you happen to find a prize, take it as a bonus. but do not expect one.
    Yeah, so many people are SO entitled! :P I'm serious. In contrast, I tend to hoard whatever I get, and sometimes I'd even put it in display in my Trophy Room! :D
  • yeah all i ever see is things like "i didnt get anything T-T owner is fake and scammer" because they didnt receive anything. with some builds you have to work to get the prize and even then theres not always enough for all, and same with giveaways some people can only afford a certain amount to giveaway yet people freak out when they get nothing, it's like be thankful u had the chance to maybe get something and with builds enjoy it, its basically art
  • Mm, yes, don't complain about freebies. :P
  • The sad thing is that no one really appreciates a good build anymore.
    You could make something amazing, but no one would visit it or care unless its a shop or there is something free at the end.

It's kinda depressing, I personally love building but I find that people don't care unless there are free items, I see the same with my friends, most of them are better builders than I could ever be and their realms get forgotten instantly.
  • i concur. And people disrespect builders so much that if ye have a realm you are building in, ppl throw temper tantrums if you don't drop everything to buy/sell something right then/there. sad. almost makes one want to lock realms while building.
  • The sad thing is that no one really appreciates a good build anymore.
    You could make something amazing, but no one would visit it or care unless its a shop or there is something free at the end.

It's kinda depressing, I personally love building but I find that people don't care unless there are free items, I see the same with my friends, most of them are better builders than I could ever be and their realms get forgotten instantly.

I get a few compliments about Fort Knight, but yeah, for each one of those, there are a thousand "SHOP" comments. Gahd. I'm so sick of hearing "BUY! SELL! TRADE! GIMME!"
  • I guess I am in the minority as a builder because I have no problems listed. I find random strangers who I forcibly drag around my builds then coerce them into becoming my friend permitted they don't smell funny. Leaving no chance for escape wahaha.