Discussion closing without wanted

2 of my discussions have bein closed when I no wanted and the ones I have wanted havent

Comments

• This isn't really a big..
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Discussions get locked for many various reasons despite of the wish of whoever posted them, especially if it violates any of the rules or is simply indecent or no longer a fun topic. If something gets locked staff member always leaves a note as to why it's been locked.

If you're referring to your "stalking" threads, then I can explain once again as to why those threads got locked:

Firstly, stalking is against the player agreement, no matter how harmful it can look, a person you "stalk" might be feeling humiliated or harassed. What's fun for one individual might be harmful for the other one, so you should always think before doing something that involves other people in your, seems to be harmless, activities.

Secondly, you refused to understand the reasoning of the first locked thread and made another one which led you to harassing a member of staff, who in that situation attempted to provide safety for other players, as well as other users were not liking it nor understood why you continued doing it.

I'd suggest to consider thinking before posting something, it might be fun at first but when it gets turned into something twisted it can't be tolerated. You should respect other people and their personal space.

Edit: I don't see which threads you wanted to be locked. I found only one and simply didn't lock it because the way you asked is a bit rude. When you want something of yours locked, you can nicely ask without any weird caps lock comments.
    Also, you could tag multiple forum mods, as I miss some threads I'm tagged in due to overload of private messages and in-game issues I have to deal with. Keep in mind, that I moderate in-game besides the forums, I don't have enough hands and eyes to notice everything and respond to it.
  • It WASENT the stalking ones
  • I honestly find it a real shame your making such a big deal over this... Its just a thread that was locked your not gonna die making a big deal because your threads were closed is like making a big deal over your shoes being untied. Pure nonsense honeslty its no big deal they were just closed so why make a big deal over this?
    Besides these two other threads were locked according to the rules; for being solved and for being posted in the wrong place. So what are you unhappy about exactly?
  • Pickles u annoy me so much >.> no offense
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited December 2016
    .-. Not even gonna say anything considering the fact im not the one who made the mod thread in the first place least im nice enoght enough not to annoy mods by taking pics of them... No offense
    Pickles is out of this discussion
  • .-. Not even gonna say anything considering the fact im not the one who made the mod thread in the first place least im nice enoght enough not to annoy mods by taking pics of them... No offense
    Pickles is out of this discussion

U better be ;-;
    Spoiler:
    . M.

@pickles2001

Spoiler:

Just a joke bru
    Well this went completely off-topic, as well as I didn't get a response in regards to what's the issue you're having with the locked threads.

Going to lock this up. If you have any questions feel free to ask them privately via pm as I don't have intentions to keep this thread open when it only leads to personal issues and arguments between forumers.
This discussion has been closed.