HoHoHo Help!

EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
edited December 2016 in Help Requests
Hi My name Is EasterBoy I need help well umm

Just press the spoiler

HOHOHO ITS ANPRANK I NEED NO HELP (I'm joking really pres snow )

How should I do the realm of the floor

Press! Spoiler

HoHoHo Merry Xmas To all it has bein a wonderful year with you all You Qbees

I want to say TY mods for this year of all ur support and TY @SirKewberth For The Wonderfull Art On the Items In The Game You Hav Bein Doing!!!!!!

Also I'm changing my name I need ur help to decide!!!!!!

It's out of CosmicSanta

Or Ma'm Royale

Or KillerClown!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: depends on what your realm is going to be

2: cosmicsanta is a bit of a namesteal and only usable during xmas (the cosmic part is a namesteal)
    Ma' am royale is a namesteal too (the royale part)
    So the only left is killerclown :/ but i dont think it will be a good name because the stuff happening some time ago
  • It dowent matter what about Madame Angel name steal (Angel part)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    That should work
  • easterboy said:

It dowent matter what about Madame Angel name steal (Angel part)

She didn't steal anyone's name she made he name up herself
  • Just wanted to point out, having a word that happens to be in someone elses name isn't a name steal.
    For instance, if someone was named NanoSlime101, That's quite obviously a name steal (This actually happened to me)
    However if someone is named any of the following: TheSlime or NanoPotatoes, NanoParticles, Nano things, Slimey goodness, GreenSlime

That's not stealing a name, it's obviously a different name and a different person.

The word Angel has been around for longer than you and your grandparents have been on earth it's hardly stealing.

I'd say Ma'm Royale

CosmicSanta doesn't really work unless it's Christmas... Christmas is less than 1/12th of the year.

Killer Clown is fine, some people might dislike it due to... well the whole Killer Clown thing.
  • Just wanted to point out, having a word that happens to be in someone elses name isn't a name steal.
    For instance, if someone was named NanoSlime101, That's quite obviously a name steal (This actually happened to me)
    However if someone is named any of the following: TheSlime or NanoPotatoes, NanoParticles, Nano things, Slimey goodness, GreenSlime

That's not stealing a name, it's obviously a different name and a different person.

The word Angel has been around for longer than you and your grandparents have been on earth it's hardly stealing.

I'd say Ma'm Royale

CosmicSanta doesn't really work unless it's Christmas... Christmas is less than 1/12th of the year.

Killer Clown is fine, some people might dislike it due to... well the whole Killer Clown thing.

TY nano u understand what if I named my self Jester and I wear a MONTLEY set
    >.> <.<
  • Madame Anglel didn't really steal the name Angel, Madame Angel has been around longer than Angel.