plz read

How can I get better at building just practice? Or is there extra things I could do?

How can I become more efficient and fast at mining resources?

TY if you answer for me

Comments

• 1. Practice, Get Inspiration, Visit People's creations, Try their style and improve with your own style.
    2. Mine what you need and ignore anything that you don't need
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited December 2016

1. Practice, Get Inspiration, Visit People's creations, Try their style and improve with your own style.
    2. Mine what you need and ignore anything that you don't need

TY I will try that. XD so that means skip the silver D; when I'm mining trees OK xD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Start small. Don't jump straight into a 99x99 realm. Experiment with small houses or statues and put in as much detail as possible. It's easier to work out the kinks in a small area and then apply it to a large build, than to try a huge build and get frustrated.
    Good luck ^^
  • Start small. Don't jump straight into a 99x99 realm. Experiment with small houses or statues and put in as much detail as possible. It's easier to work out the kinks in a small area and then apply it to a large build, than to try a huge build and get frustrated.
    Good luck ^^

OK TY ...it's good to try to put character into builds and make them know it's yours than to be exactly perfect right? XD it's just a guess
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    When I go mining I save everything. Example: when I go mining for gold, I save all the sand, dirt, and everything else I get while getting the gold. Then if I need it later I have it, or you can always sell it and make extra cubits! Also, when mining for trees, I always get beeswax and flowers too since those things sell for a lot, and are useful for crafting. I love to mine, but I never mine just one thing. I like to get everything because you can either use it or sell it! Hope this helps, and happy mining :)
  • Cubic Mom said:

When I go mining I save everything. Example: when I go mining for gold, I save all the sand, dirt, and everything else I get while getting the gold. Then if I need it later I have it, or you can always sell it and make extra cubits! Also, when mining for trees, I always get beeswax and flowers too since those things sell for a lot, and are useful for crafting. I love to mine, but I never mine just one thing. I like to get everything because you can either use it or sell it! Hope this helps, and happy mining :)

OK TY :)
  • edited December 2016
    Building is essentially a purely artistic pursuit...though that's only if you ignore the first half of gathering the resources you need (or make due with the ones you DO have). Basically, if you're the artsy type (or you want to exercise that part of your brain), you'll do fine.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with thinking big. I started big with Fort Knight, and I never looked back. :3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.