Cubic Town Center: Social Hub?

Is it just me, or does it feel like more times than not, Cubic Town Center is very quiet? Like, even if there are 4 to 6 people in there (not including myself), nobody's really itching to chat. Where do people go to mingle?

Comments

• as far as i know people just stay in their realms
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited December 2016
    We USED to party in the Overworld outside of the town center (randoms all the time chatting) and many may know now that the Overworld is kinda old and useless since lobbies kinda came into play :P
    If you're looking for more friends to talk too, you can always send a req ouo

Also to answer your question, it might just be when you're online. Every time I come online, I see tons of randoms in there attempting scams, cussing, creating feuds between each other, standing on the box etc. I usually see new players in there and they might not just wanna talk because they're still learning the game. :P
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Just keep in mind that Cubic Town Center is a quest realm for newbies. Expecting them to chat when they do their quests isn't the best thing, same goes to overloading realm without any ability for the new people to enter. If you want to make new friends, jus use skymap and hop into random populated realms.
  • Cortana said:

Just keep in mind that Cubic Town Center is a quest realm for newbies. Expecting them to chat when they do their quests isn't the best thing, same goes to overloading realm without any ability for the new people to enter. If you want to make new friends, jus use skymap and hop into random populated realms.

Hey, thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to try that.