guys im a noob and scammer ?

*SecretGuy**SecretGuy* Member
edited December 2016 in Community
guys someone called me scammer and noob just bcuz I said no to him offering to buy my tokens 5c each what iis wrong with some people >:(

Comments

• Just ignore him, but if you feel intimidated I suggest to contact support with full information of what happened and the player's name.
  • Mr.Pud said:

Just ignore him, but if you feel intimidated I suggest to contact support with full information of what happened and the player's name.

I hate it just because there higher level doesn't mean there better then me its so annoying
  • edited December 2016
    It's normal, there's some time people using something bad to trade for my good item, I deny their trade, then they shouted: scammer!

Lel I'm laughing hard on them since they're such noob that they don't even know every activity is actually recorded by the admin
  • just ignore i hear that 24l24 do i do something about it?no,why?because it doesn't deserve putting effort on such saying's from noobs
    if you want to learn how to ignore ask me im a pro at ignoring in real life and in game
    the point is some random person saying shouldn't be something to put effort to just ignore it noobs are not poor/new people they are people who play in a nooby way point is just ignore because you're the winner in that part