Upcoming Updates

edited November 2016 in General Chat
Spoiler Alerts!
Spoiler:
Reputation System will be added in future updates, be careful for those with low reputation, they will be the scammer!

Proof:
IMG_20161121_203417

And I found something that shows the existance of jetpack

Spoiler:

IMG_20161121_110316

Comments

• Ooo, I'm excited for this!
  • I think a reputation system would BE AWESOME. To many players do not see the jail or being given a warning enough.
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited November 2016
    The second pic is the Psychic Revelation Cap
  • The second pic is the Psychic Revelation Cap

True
  • edited November 2016
    @jose_candy ops, removed it!

@lucaaa795 well its mabz who told me about dat :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

@jose_candy ops, removed it!

@lucaaa795 well its mabz who told me about dat :3

why would she spoil upcoming updates to one player?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    My money is on the jetpack being a red herring.
  • Woooo I want jetpack :O
  • @Elemental god because I reported it way too much? XD
  • edited November 2016
    @Lucaaa795
    Well I'm sure the developer will find a way to make the reputation system fair, and the words "u require more ores to fuel your jetpack" comes from the game system file, if u wanna to know which file, feel free to pm me.

Okay so I provided a screenshot, ask an admin for confirmation then....

@Lucaaa795
    Well I'm sure the developer will find a way to make the reputation system fair, and the words "u require more ores to fuel your jetpack" comes from the game system file, if u wanna to know which file, feel free to pm me.

Okay so I provided a screenshot, ask an admin for confirmation then....

Okay, the first one seems fair

But the second one still needs to be confirmed, that it is in game file doesnt exactly mean that it also is getting released. Well hope
  • edited November 2016
    @Elemental god well as what I see all texture in that files is already added except for the box :P

Not sure if they're gonna release the jetpack but that's what I found :3
    Almost every texture in the files is already added inside the game except for the box...
  • @Lucaaa795 I put the screenshot in the topic, u can see it's edited, sry for not mentioned that, and maybe u r true about the jetpacks, I don't even confirm it's release at all...
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Just remember that every forum user is entitled to their own opinion, so do not be rude towards a user voicing his/her opinion
  • gdog said:

I completely agree, as amazing and fun as it would be, parkour would be ruined.

I think a reputation system would be cool, however I cannot currently think of a good system for this that you know... actually works well.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited November 2016

gdog said:

I think a reputation system would be cool, however I cannot currently think of a good system for this that you know... actually works well.
    Yeah i agree. It'll just descend into large groups of players down reping certain players.
    We'll see but I am a little concerned. It would need to be implemented very well to not be abused.
    If you want evidence of this watch the first episode of season 3 of Black Mirror.
    The episode is called Nosedive.
    It's on netflix. Great show btw.
  • edited November 2016
    Black Mirror is like the best show ever and I really love it.

Much like how one can turn off PVP I think that the jetpack could be turned off. I dont want this game to be held back when there are work arounds. I most desire the jetpack or some form where when I am building that gravity does not effect me. A warp block is a HUGE hassle and has many drawbacks. I am always falling and having to climb back up it is discouraging as a builder. I dont see them adding a jetpack any time soon even if it was not a red herring, I mean like goodness do they have their plates full but it would be nice for some system to be implemented for us builders.

As for the reputation system it could work based on the admins discretion and not be an up or down vote system dictated by players. I think that if it was implemented it should be light and not revealing to keep the users privacy but if a qbee is being especially naughty I want to avoid them O_O.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    I think that a reputation system could be bad if its how I think it is.
    Don't like someone ? Give him bad rep.
    Also, people could get all their friends to give them good rep and say "I'm trusted, trust me" and they end up scamming you.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    gdog said:

Ha! I get it.
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

Yeah i agree. It'll just descend into large groups of players down reping certain players.
    We'll see but I am a little concerned. It would need to be implemented very well to not be abused.
    If you want evidence of this watch the first episode of season 3 of Black Mirror.
    The episode is called Nosedive.
    It's on netflix. Great show btw.
    lt looks cool, However I don't have Netflix

Stranger Things was on Netflix... I watched that...

I see your point though, It would need to be VERY well thought out, and I really hope the developers tell us about how this would function before implementing so that we can give our opinion of if it will work or not or if it could be abused.
  • I agree with luca, and I've been thinking that as well when it was put in (during the halloween update).
    Surprising, how it took more than a month for people to finally find that.
    As for reputation... is it just me, or will we end up with people paying others to give them a good reputation?
  • What if random people give u bad rep? Or someone pays them c to give a certain person a bad rep. The rep system should be sorted out a bit more if that happens....
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    I've always liked the reputation system that's been implemented in Maple Story. Thumbs up or thumbs down when given the option to inspect a player.
    Then again though, No ones dared to make alt accounts to spam + one chars rep. The process was made timely for reasons and they work well.

Now you could have a "view of yourself" have a disabled option. You wouldn't receive any -'s but you might lose a chance at getting a +.

---

It's definitely something the devs have time to think about before they decide to make something like this official.
  • edited November 2016
    @Chickthulhu ya that's kind of a great idea but.... There will be lots of people having low rep since they aren't popular...
    Well it's easy to get abused too...

I would like the admin to make the reputation system for admins and mods only, but can be shown to everyone, each time you get complained doing something bad and it's proved, u get one red star xD and at a certain points u get banned!
  • Nice!
  • we need that system, with it, most of the scammers will be busted!
    and, what about we have "yellow stars" that warn Same IP Acc?????? so the scammer will be unable to cloak with alts, and innocents will not be considered GUILTY
    Piratax10 said:

we need that system, with it, most of the scammers will be busted!
    and, what about we have "yellow stars" that warn Same IP Acc?????? so the scammer will be unable to cloak with alts, and innocents will not be considered GUILTY

Yeah, but what if his innocent brother/sister is playing, he/she will be accused too
  • What is that new update that is coming today?
    Djedo said:

What is that new update that is coming today?

There comes an update today?
  • System message said some update is coming idk what it is. It said that there is new update comming today and if we cant access outfit window its because of that, it will be available shortl. something liek that