Aviator Hat- 150c
Antlers- 2,5KC
Fox Ears- 200c or for Fox tail
Santa Hat- 600c
Dog tail- 250c
Skull Head- 700c

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Lel u don't really know the price, don't u?

Santa Hat and skull hat and antlers is about 500c, it's the price wherever u go, even some place will be cheaper
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    edited November 2016

Santa Hat and skull hat and antlers is about 500c, it's the price wherever u go, even some place will be cheaper

probably because i am using old prices and i have nobody to help,also i didnt play for long. Jokes on you,you are really rude
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

If someone posts a price that's outdated, you can just kindly tell them the current price without beind rude. Kindness is key.
  • Sry english isn't my main language, I can't send my thought properly though, sry if it bothers u :(
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

Sry english isn't my main language, I can't send my thought properly though, sry if it bothers u :(

Lame excuse.I am Serbian and 80% of Serbs know nothing in english but I still get to learn a new thing everyday because I want to.
    If a rude word means something ugly on your language it is gonna mean the same thing on English.
    If you can say those simple words like you did in last two comment on my post,you can be nice as well :)