Kewbin's Suggestions *UPDATED*

KewbinKewbin Member
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
NEW! Realm Bookmark Bumper
This bumper will allow you to teleport to different places in realm. After placing the bumper, owner will have to name that bumper and choose if the bumper is Social (anyone can warp to this place) or Private (only owner can warp to this place). After bumping the bumper people can warp to another Bookmark in realm. When there are only private bookmarks in realm and someone with no permission will bump it it will type in chat 'There are no social bookmarks in this Realm'. I would really welcome this in-game as I have many parkour realms and get to the individual checkpoints isn't everytime easy (for example when I want to change some part or help someone to pass some part).

Countdown Pack
From this pack you'll get 1 Countdown Block and 1 Stop Countdown bumper. After placing the Countdown Block owner will have to set up the time to be counted down. When you walk over the Countdown Block, the countdown will start. If you hit Stop Bumper before times up, the residual time with your name will be written down to Bumper (same as Finish Bumper from Race Pack). But if you won't hit it before times up, you'll be teleported to the nearest Warp Anchor. If there's no Warp Anchor in Realm, you'll be teleported to Main Portal of Realm. If you re-log while countdown is running it will teleport you as well. This will bring up to the game more mini-games.

Pulse Wand
This wand will blow up Pulse Blocks but only if PVP is enabled (obviously). It will blow up the only block you hit so Pulse Bomb won't loose it's significance. Won't hurt players. Can be crafted by Silvery Wand + Magic Potion + 3 Pulse Bombs. This wand is charged to 1000 shots. Might be useful for puzzles.

Showing Glass
If you put item in this glass, the item won't float - it will have fixed position (Like Rose or Easter Eggs). Craftable from 1 Glass and 1 Gold. Why gold? The glass will have stylish stripe on the bottom of sides. Great for collections or shops.

Painting Pack
You'll get 1 Painting or Piece of Painting from this pack.
There will be 3 types of painting:
1x1 (1 little painting)
2x2 (needs 4 pieces of painting)
3x4 (needs 12 peces of painting)
These paintings might be obtainable from Purple Cubes too. Great for galleries or decoration to your house.

Feel free to comment what do you think about my ideas. If any idea was suggest before, I'm sorry I tried to pick suggestions I've never seen.

Comments