Most Efficient Farm Design Please?

Please share your special knowledge about good farming design.(Alignment of bushes, etc.) Feel free to post a screenshot with description :) Thanks!

Comments

• i don't know much about farming but i know one thing don't make an order like this bushes blocks above bushes it might seem useful but you can't mine 3rd floor and above
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    What i always do is: 3 bushes on top of eachother (without any blocks inbetween)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Heres my layout
    Didnt use it for a long while but its pretty efficientberriefarm
    rubberfarm
  • Ed said:

Heres my layout
    Didnt use it for a long while but its pretty efficientberriefarm
    rubberfarm

I like your format ed but the spaces above the rubbers are not used :/ If ill put a layer above I will need lots of fadeys for that XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

i remeber few guys who had large farms in past/still have and ill tag some in case they want to shate their tips :)
    @mr.%20penguin
    @Professional Killer
    @eagence
    I aint a "farmer" at all but these guys are :)

Forgetting me I see. U.U'
  • Eagence said:

I don't see any good reason for farming as the prices of rubber and berries goes down and down and as greedy people simply wanna exploit your work. So currently I don't even hold a farm just but some rubber trunks in my chests...
    Sadly since it was a long time that I had removed my farm and started buyying rubber or farmables from others, I dont think farming is a good way to gain cubits and there is simply no need to make huge ones unless you cant farm. Besides currently 10 farmable is 1c who even waste his time for that while collecting oil or gold or silver is alot more easy.

It's so sad they abuse farmers. Just like irl.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Bushes on top of each other in 3.
    Rubber trees put in rows. 1 block spacing between each row.
  • Meet you ingame briXimus i think i know somebody have a farm :)

hehehe thanks :D