Quiting/Taking a long-ish break.

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited November 2016 in Community
Hello everyone 'Dragon' here, I have been pretty busy in real life and am going on vacation for a week tomorrow. Sadly I won't be able to play cc for a few months. I'm giving some close friends access to my account so if I happen to have perms in any of your realms you should probably untrust me. Thanks! -Dragon

Comments

• O.O why? XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    0.o why?

Got in problems with another player?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

0.o why?

Got in problems with another player?

Nah just changed it xD
  • O.o why?
  • Rip 3 name tags :0
    1. For changing the name.
    2. For changing the name 'Dragon' from your alt to any other name.
    3. For placing back your name to main.
    #Wasted
  • -Hamza- said:

Rip 3 name tags :0
    1. For changing the name.
    2. For changing the name 'Dragon' from your alt to any other name.
    3. For placing back your name to main.
    #Wasted

4 actually: 1 for main, 1 for alt, 1 for alt to change to a different name, 1 for main to change back.
    Bump! Recycled. Also, thanks to everyone that have been such good friends to me! :)
  • NotDragon said:

Hello everyone 'Dragon' here, I have been pretty busy in real life and am going on vacation for a week tomorrow. Sadly I won't be able to play cc for a few months. I'm giving some close friends access to my account so if I happen to have perms in any of your realms you should probably untrust me. Thanks! -Dragon

I know who that close friend is x3, When you come back I will tell you what happened so far if I Don't explain good ask modi XD

*Silver said:

NotDragon said:

I know who that close friend is x3, When you come back I will tell you what happened so far if I Don't explain good ask modi XD

Um..? *Slowly walks away*
  • Aw. Sad to see you leaving Drag. D: Have a great time! :3
  • Aw Dragon is my buddy ol pal >:O! I dont want my buddy ol pal to go...your parents...something must happen like work to cancel your vacation wahahaah! I am sending bad ju ju to make your vacation be cancelled so we can selfishly keep you.
    Once again, bye everyone! I won't be on the forums or ig for a while.. :)