Suggestion Page Part 5- NEW YEAR and CHINESE NEW YEAR EDITION!!

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited November 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
More suggestions! Happy New Year pack and Chinese New Year pack! Take a look at the pictures ^_^

If you're confused which items is which, I'll break it up to halves lol

I think the words are better this time...so I won't make a list for people who might not be able to read it c:
Tell me what you think! :D!
P.S. The suggestions with (?) in it means "not sure about that but would be cool" lol (NOT the question marks in the zilla nametags)

Comments

• StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited November 2016
    Love the designs for the items!

I really hope this gets added.
  • edited November 2016
    OMG THE COUNTDOWN IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! ICYTAMTAM U R A GENIUS I HOPE THIS GETS ADDED!!!! and by the way u r a great artist :) and i love the dragon mask that would be cool
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Great, as always, Tam. Keep up the good work. Loving them all :)
  • lol thanks guys! :)
  • the red envelopes are called "ang pao" ;w; or lai see in cantonese and hong bao in mandarin ;D. Not chinese but still celebrate Chinese New Years... also there should be moon cakes for decoration >: 3
  • Well, I did make a chinese new year thread last year, too bad the old forums are... kind of DELETED. But nice ideas anyway, I love the emperor hat.
  • J A X said:

the red envelopes are called "ang pao" ;w; or lai see in cantonese and hong bao in mandarin ;D. Not chinese but still celebrate Chinese New Years... also there should be moon cakes for decoration >: 3

yea I know, but I think moon cake is for the Moon Festival? :P
  • I like the chinese dragon mask and the idea of the red envolopes
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited November 2016
    Lol thanks ^^
    Bump ^_^
  • Daw Tammers that art is the beavers tail yo, I love the ideas and this is perfect for the staff to turn to :P.