STARTING COMMISION ON QBEE DRAWING.. QBEE DOODLES... :D

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited November 2016 in Art
Example this Art for Spiridon that i made.. Spiridon

I will upload my own Qbee Doodle Avatar soon...:D

How to request a commission :

1st. add me in IGN : UltimaZ

2nd. Per one Avatar Drawing is 500C - 1000C but it depends on how difficult and elaborate the Requested Drawing...

3rd. I will send the finished art work.. at your Email so don't forget to send me.. your email..

P.S no trolling please :) Only for Really Interested for their own Avatar Drawing...

Please Visit To Cubic Mart!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry to say it, but people always get free picture drawings so i dont think you will get customers
  • Elemental is right, most people get drawings for free (for example, I make drawings for free)
    So if you really want to get costumers, make your drawings free, people will get more interested.
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited November 2016
    Thank you, but you are not the target market :) Mr. Pud your drawings are phenomenal, exceptional.. for kids 5 years old and below. :D

P.S Not every Good Art Is for FREE!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    UltimaZ said:

Thank you, but you are not the target market :) Mr. Pud your drawings are phenomenal, exceptional.. for kids 5 years old and below. :D

ummmm, if pud's art is for 5 and below. then your art is more for people that hasnt even born.... i like pud's art much better than yours

anyways, goodluck with ever find anyone with those prices
    edited November 2016

UltimaZ said:

ummmm, if pud's art is for 5 and below. then your art is more for people that hasnt even born.... i like pud's art much better than yours

Before u comment your opinion try to beat spud ok.. sheesh ;/

It's pricy cause u will cover my real time making your art... Excuse me { real life hours }

you can't decide on what's better for me and u can't even draw your self.. people like you always want free... while electricity bill is not free while i make arts..
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited November 2016
    UltimaZ said:

UltimaZ said:

UltimaZ said:

UltimaZ said:

First of all, why you just attacked us with such hate? Have we done something to you? And if my art is for 5 and below, I don't care, even if my art is worse than yours, at least I'm more polite than you, a simple 12 year old that can't even receive tips without bursting in rage.
  • Yooo guys chill out
    Everyone has their own style. It's normal if you don't like someone else's style, just keep in mind you need to respect people. :P
  • Yooo guys chill out
    Everyone has their own style. It's normal if you don't like someone else's style, just keep in mind you need to respect people. :P

i just got heat up when they told me that i should do arts for free... and not everything is free.. right?
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited November 2016
    UltimaZ said:

Yooo guys chill out

i just got heat up when they told me that i should do arts for free... and not everything is free.. right?
    I didn't told you SHOULD do art for free, I was just saying that if you want more costumers, making your drawings free is an option. Chill, ok?

P.S: Your art is awesome dude, keep up the good work!
    edited November 2016
    My Qbee with my favourite outfit

-_-

Untitled
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Moved to appropriate forum section.

Just a note, if an artist charges for their work, either support it or leave the thread, no need to get down to insulting them and their work. If you don't want to support the artist that doesn't draw for free, that's your choice. No need to be rude to the artist just because they want to earn something by making arts for other people. Art is a time consuming activity, if someone wants something in return for their efforts and time, it's completely okay. We had many artists that did comissions for cubit payment on our old forums whilst others did it for free, guess what? They had a lot of customers that wanted their art, even more than the ones who did it for free. Art isn't free in real life too. So please be respectful to our fellow artists.

@UltimaZ I had to remove your step one, you're not allowed to share your email/facebook/any other personal account with other users on our forums. Keep comissions within private messages or this thread, please.
  • UltimaZ said:

Nope.
  • Thanks Cortona :DDDDDDD