NAKED PARTY!

2»

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Cortana said:

Cortana said:

maybe close that Discussion for keeping game child friendly

If you're addressing this to me, I was talking about completely different things that happened in-game and are related to the event Paladin hosted as it was coming from one of the participants and was highly inappropriate along with violating our rules, and not the subject of this thread itself whatsoever. I don't find this event inappropriate as it's something we all used to be when we started playing. That's why the thread was left open in the first place.

Thank you. If you can help me with running events or suggest feedback for what to do with future events (specifically involving any "inappropriate" players that risk forcing a premature end to any such events), I am more than eager to receive those ideas.
    Can just pm me when you'll host it next time, I might find some free time to help you monitor it if it's hosted during times I'm usually available at. Will be glad to help :)
    Thanks! Honestly, I don't know how I can pm you when you're not on my in-game friends list, and I can't find you in-game. I will need some help with that. Maybe you mean pm you via forums, which I can certainly do. Like I'll give a 15 minute heads-up next event.

But with all that out of the way, I will eagerly attempt to coordinate with you as best as I can.
    No problem :) I meant pm on the forums. And it's not really hard to find me when I'm online, though I'm cloaked a lot and that creates some difficulties for people that barely know me because they simply just won't notice me in a realm. I can send you a friend request if that'll make things easier XD

Aw, look at Cortana being a super awesome Mod <3</p>

rolf, Grey, I'm just trying to help since holding player made events isn't always an easy task :P and it's fun to see what our players come up with :3
  • I just love seeing people do good and work hard, it makes me happy. ^_^! I can not speak for everyone but I am grateful to you, the other mods, and anyone who is willing to aid in the community.
  • edited November 2016
    Cortana said:

Cortana said:

Cortana said:

maybe close that Discussion for keeping game child friendly

If you're addressing this to me, I was talking about completely different things that happened in-game and are related to the event Paladin hosted as it was coming from one of the participants and was highly inappropriate along with violating our rules, and not the subject of this thread itself whatsoever. I don't find this event inappropriate as it's something we all used to be when we started playing. That's why the thread was left open in the first place.

Thank you. If you can help me with running events or suggest feedback for what to do with future events (specifically involving any "inappropriate" players that risk forcing a premature end to any such events), I am more than eager to receive those ideas.
    Can just pm me when you'll host it next time, I might find some free time to help you monitor it if it's hosted during times I'm usually available at. Will be glad to help :)
    Thanks! Honestly, I don't know how I can pm you when you're not on my in-game friends list, and I can't find you in-game. I will need some help with that. Maybe you mean pm you via forums, which I can certainly do. Like I'll give a 15 minute heads-up next event.

But with all that out of the way, I will eagerly attempt to coordinate with you as best as I can.
    No problem :) I meant pm on the forums. And it's not really hard to find me when I'm online, though I'm cloaked a lot and that creates some difficulties for people that barely know me because they simply just won't notice me in a realm. I can send you a friend request if that'll make things easier XD
    Absolutely! I'd love to be friends with the mods! Especially since you're offering to help me. Thank you.