I can't believe ppl can treat u like this and get away with it.

edited November 2016 in General Chat
So I went to lobby and I keep running into someone called *Cupcakebunny* and a gang of other peeps camping out in lobby and this is what happens :(

It disgusts me that random strangers can attack you like this just cause you unfriended someone. It's enough to make me quit. Oh and a realise *Cupcakebunny* got in trouble for swearing at someone so kind.

Comments

• ._. So that was what's going on when I saw your name for a split second in the lobby
    These people should be ashamed of themselves
  • *CupcakeBunny* Swore the other time that time when I was with her. I told her I would report her. And she said:"Wao...A FRIEND REPORTING ANOTHER FRIEND. WHAT A MEANY." And I said No one asked u to swear. And she went speechless.
  • I think these people stick to the rule "anything is legal as long as no one finds out about it :D"
  • Um Btw Cupcake is actually nice. She gave me so much stuff....she always greet me and we have conversation's..
  • Wow... Cupcake was one of my good friends and she was really kind and nice o.O
    She has changed a lot... Probably because she is a "Pro" now :/
  • julie u have no clue what u are talking about see me in jail when i didnt swear at u and i was not even talking to u .. i said 3 things and u have a problem with cupcake not me leave me out of ur fight
  • This is too much lol
  • XD so much pics to read I did read all though.
  • Um...Cupcake doesn't attack anyone unless they did something to her
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited November 2016
    It's unfortunate when players act how they do sometimes, but we can't always expect to have a staff-member notice everything that goes down in s rooms. This is what makes screenshots so important for proof.
    ---
    Though, I feel like sending these to a Forum Moderator would have been an better option. (Just for less flooding of "he said/she said".)
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Bringing political matter and saying racial things like that towards someone is not ok and very uncalled for...especially on an international game with so many ethnicities and for someone to think its ok to bring real world issues like that into a kids game is sickening and I won't stand for it. As for players bullying each other like this is just wrong. You can really hurt someone's feelings in a way that you won't even understand and it can cause that person to have major issues mentally and physically.
  • If I had a chance to start this day over, I'd never regret it, Most people actually laughed at me getting banned, and also they were close friend's..The one's you hang with a lot the one's you cared for..the one who doesn't believe those fake rumor's about you..All gone..because one person..Just 1 person spreaded it..I wish to never see them again, never giving them a second chance. Oh well Once I get out of jail I'm not going to talk. Cause I know someone will hate me, I know someone will just spread more rumor's.. Good Night All of you.
  • Storm Andy :DStorm Andy :D Member
    edited November 2016
    e.e people should be careful about how much "fun" they are having! Known some of those people for a while now. Sad to see all this happen :/
  • Some things can mess your head up and lead to depression etc...
    Luckily I havn't gone to that.
  • Cup and Pyr are banned and everyone is flooding jail
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I obviously don't know the full story, but I'm guessing there is some crazy, hate-filled backstory behind this. But that's not even what bothers me most. What bothers me most about this situation is all the random Qbees joining in on the hate. THEY know nothing of the situation, hardly more than I do (just because they were there and I wasn't) but they still start hating on someone just because others are doing it.

Yes, you're children. Yes, you're impressionable. But since when do we teach children that adapting to bullying is okay? Since when do we tell them that it's okay to have fun at other people's expense?

In my opinion, everyone should be entitled to their own feelings. If you hate someone, great. Just don't say hateful things to them. No matter how much you can't stand them, they deserve to be treated with respect. Keep your feelings to yourselves if you aren't willing to get along. Because THIS is what happens when you broadcast hate on a children's game. Children learn to become hateful and situations like this never stop happening.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    There Is A Pm Function In Forums... Sigh
  • Well. All I can see with my phone's screen is bad thing. Just report them :/
  • I'm sorry you had to deal with all this, I don't know what the backstory is but you dealt with it relatively calmly, this is pretty much gang bullying with random others joining it, you have enough proof here to get them banned for being hateful, and to be honest I think they deserve it for this kind of attitude.
    Being hateful only leads onto others also being hateful, so getting rid of the hateful people makes it better for the rest.
    As @AshiMagari said, children are impressionable, so you have to make sure they know this kind of stuff isn't okay.

As Yoda once said: Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
  • julie u have no clue what u are talking about see me in jail when i didnt swear at u and i was not even talking to u .. i said 3 things and u have a problem with cupcake not me leave me out of ur fight

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about how Cupcake changed. That's all.
    When she became level 50 she kinda changed... Her attitude changed
  • *Silver said:

Um...Cupcake doesn't attack anyone unless they did something to her

I don't believe you.

From the screenshots shown this was a pretty nasty attack. This was gang bullying with random others taking her side and joining in on the hate.

Moneybags stayed relatively calm, I highly doubt he would have been that calm had he actually done something vicious to her, just because some people are nice to you, doesn't mean they are nice to others.

Just because someone seems nice on the outside, doesn't mean they are nice on the inside.

Some people can have an entirely different personality with certain people.

Even if it was provoked, this is still a horrible thing to do to someone and should not be tolerated.
  • K don't believe me. They attacked first the billboo's raffle. Saying she was a scammer and a hacker and had a gang. The only money bag's followed her and you should believe me because I'm cupcake.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *Silver said:

K don't believe me. They attacked first the billboo's raffle. Saying she was a scammer and a hacker and had a gang. The only money bag's followed her and you should believe me because I'm cupcake.

So you are using an alt? You know that alts arent allowed?
  • *Silver said:

Um...Cupcake doesn't attack anyone unless they did something to her

I don't believe you.

From the screenshots shown this was a pretty nasty attack. This was gang bullying with random others taking her side and joining in on the hate.

Moneybags stayed relatively calm, I highly doubt he would have been that calm had he actually done something vicious to her, just because some people are nice to you, doesn't mean they are nice to others.

Just because someone seems nice on the outside, doesn't mean they are nice on the inside.

Some people can have an entirely different personality with certain people.

Even if it was provoked, this is still a horrible thing to do to someone and should not be tolerated.
    Rightly said Nano!!
    Whatever happened to 'if you don't like someone just let them alone' ?
    We are not all going to get along and like each other. That's a ridiculous expectation. BUT ->Respecting ppl regardless of what we may think is not.
  • Yeah I guess sometimes people are wrong and right at the same time even if he did some stuff too, I made this situation possible. But I do have to say Sorry The Only Moneybag's I should Have just left when You called me a hacker and a scammer. Just leave it.. It will get solved later.. I got banned and muted this is over, You got what you wanted and I guess it was the right and only choice for this. But the fact that I lost some friend's that just stood there laughing.. Just get's me upset. But I hope you all have a wonderful day, I'm going to play cubic castle's if you want to see me I'm in cubic jail, I wont be able to talk or leave the realm. Cya
  • Dang...that's pretty harsh. I applaud you for not blowing up and giving them what they want- for you to show that they provoked you. No one should ever have these things said to them. But there's always going to be someone like this, so I guess the best thing to do is keep calm and move on.
  • Half eaten pumpkin pie..
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Cupcake "changed" because she has a lot of stress on her, she told me what has been goin on in her life and i've seen her get in many fights. Poopie...well im not sure why he was doing that.
    I ain't takin sides, just telling stoof y'kno
  • edited November 2016
    *Silver said:

Um Btw Cupcake is actually nice. She gave me so much stuff....she always greet me and we have conversation's..

That moment.... when you see someone trying to defend himself with an alt that joined 1 hour after this post has been made...

Triple facepalm

Not being meany.... but sorry i cringed xD
This discussion has been closed.