(POMA) Protection Of Mobs Agency

edited December 2016 in Community
To readers: This is a modern reboot of my very old program which I shut down during the start of last year. I think, Anyways.

Unfortunately, since the Slyme massacre (When slymes first came out) and the slyme invasion and what not this problem has been rising ever since, tonnes of slymes are being abused due to the thought that they are evil creatures. One thing for sure. THEY ARE NOT! They only hurt you because
1. Self Protection.
2. Their slyme can cover you can it is hard to breath in it.
This program is to ensure the protection of slymes everywhere. Remember that Slymes have feelings and emotions and can feel pain just like you. (How would you like to be hit with wand spells constantly, Ouch!)

Fairies.... Well fairies have had a problem wi ppl squashing them to get their dust which is a concern... Wouldn't you want a mythical creature in your realm in a nice habitat?
I mean they are harmless self defenceless creatures towards Qbee's that gives us NO reason whatsoever
to kill them for their dust what if I squashed you?

I will be updating this with the progress of the project every so often.

Those to think this is a joke, it is not.

The Base for this project will be in Slyme Appreciation HQ (My Base for my very old Slyme program)
where you can donate to help the project further

Remember Slime and Slyme's are not always so bad (Except for when it's stained on you clothes)

- The Only Moneybag's (Founder of (POMA) Est. Since 2016)

- Update 0.5: 11/12/16
- Name Change From .H.A.S.P. To .H.A.S.

- Update 1.0: 12/12/16
- Also Protecting fairy's
- Name Change from .H.A.S. To (POMA)

Comments

• @NanoSlime_ is such à great slime :3
  • #save the slyme's
  • edited November 2016
    -Please Delete This Message-
  • edited December 2016
    Sadly he lost his family due to mean Qbee's who trapped his parents and left him with no one. Luckily he was found by me.
    He is about a few weeks old. Loves green goop. (Snot not so much) and his favourite food is Pickles.

He is the mascot for 2016. (Every year he will grow older or you might notice changes around or near him)

He is currently in a nice snug glass area, he has green goop and open roof space (We don't won't him squashed in a glass prison do we now? XD)
  • I was making a room fitting for slymes i have a slyme all that is left is making a ton more slyme goop
  • The 37.5% who said this stupid obviously don't understand the problems us Slimes have to go through.

Slimes have feelings too.

#NanoForPresident2016
  • edited December 2016
    I am looking for a team of 9 ppl (not including myself) to help me out through this program with building and events.
    I will make a list of who is in so far.

If you want to join the team just pm me, I'm looking for people who do not scam, can work on this when needed (If you are in and one day you can't help because of something important, that is fine)
    and is cheerful and friendly.

NOTICE: Those who are not in the team can contribute donations to Slyme Appreciation HQ if you would like to.

List of who is in.
    1. []FieryYouth[]
    2. 'Sir.Fox'
    3. Puggle2
    4. NanoSlime_
    5. TheRedNinja
    6. jad kheirallah
    7.Alcyone
    8. Tumbleweed
    9.Tomk2005
    (10.) The Only Moneybag's
  • I'll join @The Only Moneybag's

I can build and design, that's about all I'm good for.
    It's something I guess.
  • Well any help is good :P
  • I need more people, progress is going around really slow, and if we get the wheels moving fast enough and I get some stuff sorted out all team members will be getting a gift to say thanks for helping out (I'll try to get good gifts for all in the team) At the moment I am having trouble clearing stuff out.
  • I'll join!!
  • I'll join :P

Only, is there a clan? Cause I can't leave mine, I really like mine. But I would still like to help :3 Also as soon as you posted this I was workong on a save the fairies project lol :P I luv dis idea for slymes tho!!
  • edited December 2016

I'll join :P

Only, is there a clan? Cause I can't leave mine, I really like mine. But I would still like to help :3 Also as soon as you posted this I was workong on a save the fairies project lol :P I luv dis idea for slymes tho!!

There is no clan. OwO
  • Should of bumped this ages ago but BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!
  • @The Only Moneybag's
    I will join!
    People use slymes to kill them in pvps, this is wrong
    #SaveSlyme