Infinite running

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
On mobile devices if you hold down the button that makes you move than flip your screen upside down than back you will run forever.. Kind of hard to explain. xD

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Happens also when you suddenly get a pop up, not the game its fault, that is because if you get a pop up or you flip your screen your device will still registrate your finger on the screen and so it also registrates that you still have it on walking
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Really annoying imo
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    eagence said:

shhh spoilers spoilers...

Spoiler:

its not just mobile devices.... those kind of bugs happen to any and all but don't let everyone know this... and actually I think its a prety prety bug.... When you think about spider event...

*pets the bug hoping neither cos nor kewbs realize me in here*

Note: I hope horus thinks about this kinda things if he does spider event again it was fun but mm a little bit abused by many greedy players in X and Y ways you can't even imagine...

[/spoiler

Now that event was filled with campers xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    eagence said:

shhh spoilers spoilers...

its not just mobile devices.... those kind of bugs happen to any and all but don't let everyone know this... and actually I think its a prety prety bug.... When you think about spider event...

*pets the bug hoping neither cos nor kewbs realize me in here*

Note: I hope horus thinks about this kinda things if he does spider event again it was fun but mm a little bit abused by many greedy players in X and Y ways you can't even imagine...

What is the spider event?
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited November 2016
    Back then my friend was surprised cause I spawned in front of a door inside his room... and it was happened when A "Browser Update" Notification appeared....and my character walked to oil and die.....