Too Hard (Level Up) ?

xD its sooo hard to level up once

Comments

• you guys agree ?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its the meaning that its so hard, else it wouldnt be as fun
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Nahhh levels are easy to get past imo. 4 days after recent level update... Already so close
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I don't understand all the complaints about how difficult it is to get to level 60. Did everyone expect it to be easy???? Was it not hard to get to 50? Logic says it would be even harder to get above that??

I just don't get it :/ Yes. It is time consuming. That's the point. If you put time into the game, you should get the level to show it. It doesn't come for free.
  • Here are some tipsor ideas.
    1) When you level up select the super xp perk if available.
    2.) Buy the quest pack, It levels you up alot.
  • I am working on towards level 51 and I am already halfway there. I think it helps to listen to music or an audiobook while you mine fast/randomly, that way time seems to move by so much faster and you level up before you know it! :) Have a great Christmas, CubicSun and everyone else.
  • .ci. said:

I am working on towards level 51 and I am already halfway there. I think it helps to listen to music or an audiobook while you mine fast/randomly, that way time seems to move by so much faster and you level up before you know it! :) Have a great Christmas, CubicSun and everyone else.

Good idea
This discussion has been closed.