A few questions about the game *question 3 updated* o3o

HUWATHUWAT Member
edited November 2016 in Help Requests
1) Why do every mines have exactly 1 side of dirt unlike the other 3 sides?

2) How do you find the winner for raffle prizes? By random chance, or by number of tokens they put in?

3) Why are there seperate claim bumpers? Could have combine them into 1 claim bumper with many options, same thing with foundation blocks, options to change height as will

Comments

• You can unjumble the blocks in the settings settings-->tweaks-->jumble blocks then turn off
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited November 2016
    HUWAT said:

1) Why do every mines have exactly 1 side of dirt unlike the other 3 sides?

2) How do you find the winner for raffle prizes? By random chance, or by number of tokens they put in?

3) I just forgot what I was gonna ask, oh welp, might edit this later o3o

As stated, the answer to 1) is a "better textures" option. Able to be enabled/disabled at will.
    -> Options to turn on/off tweaks are found by clicking the gear in the lower left corner of the login screen.

2) winners are usually announced on the top header of forums.
    Some have said putting more tokens in can boost your chance of winning the raffle. It's essentially a gamble. How many are you willing to submit?

Hope you remember 3) Lol.

• I think for the mines, he means literally, why? like in deserts only one side is dirt and the other 3 are sand xD
    The feature is to smooth them out so they're not messy looking lol
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Liberated said:

I think for the mines, he means literally, why? like in deserts only one side is dirt and the other 3 are sand xD
    The feature is to smooth them out so they're not messy looking lol

you know... I've often wondered that myself too.
    guess it's just the way the mine's were generated.

I'd consider it a huge benefit because side mining by rows is very abundant to get the necessary material. I always look for the ONE side in a desert to stock up. Lol.
  • Bump! o3o