Fancy Name Glitch

So i have screenshot that lvl 8-20 had lvl 2 font and lvl 50 i see lvl 1 fancy ;-; pls help adminimage

Comments

• GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    The perks are completely random. So they could have gotten their deco perks really early. And for the level 50's. They probably just prefer the Fancy font, so they stuck with it.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    *Arie* said:

So i have screenshot that lvl 8-20 had lvl 2 font and lvl 50 i see lvl 1 fancy ;-; pls help adminimage

I'm guilty, I took the perk on an alt account (wicked early too) lol.
    Knock the robotik font out of the way to make way for Cartoon-y at some point.

---
    Update has commenced as of the connection loss not to long ago; Hopefully the long-awaited levels will be here soon.
  • *Arie**Arie* Member
    edited November 2016
    Gollum said:

The perks are completely random. So they could have gotten their deco perks really early. And for the level 50's. They probably just prefer the Fancy font, so they stuck with it.

Seriously dude
    I saw lvl 1 ;-; using that fancy but forgot ss..and all nightmare like skill R us is turned to be fancy..

i give up 'Lava Hole' xd

*Arie* said:

I'm guilty, I took the perk on an alt account (wicked early too) lol.
    Knock the robotik font out of the way to make way for Cartoon-y at some point.

---
    Update has commenced as of the connection loss not to long ago; Hopefully the long-awaited levels will be here soon.
    Thanks chick !