I cant level up fast my pets because i get a disconnect

I dont use hack speed

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah, that problem seems to happen very often on portable devices, i think that is because the ghosts.

I cant even play on my phone because i crash every 15 seconds
  • Yeah, that problem seems to happen very often on portable devices, i think that is because the ghosts.

This is because there was an updating some time ago that prevents from using speed hack, it just disturbing me a lot because I click very fast

Yeah, that problem seems to happen very often on portable devices, i think that is because the ghosts.

This is because there was an updating some time ago that prevents from using speed hack, it just disturbing me a lot because I click very fast
    Is that the reason i cant switch very fast hats? Every time i do it too fast (not even that fast) my laptop freezes and im stuck on the wrong hat
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah half dirt can be placed at what the server thinks is a speed hack speed.
    Just place it slower.
  • I spam click towers of dirt to get xp, since I have a touchscreen laptop, I click it very fast, and I get kicked off...
    Just click slower.
    Or they could nerf half block speed down to what all blocks placement speeds are.
    I guessing you would prefer the former.
    gdog said:

Just click slower.
    Or they could nerf half block speed down to what all blocks placement speeds are.

I would prefer that they make some exeptions, like also for switching hats
  • Sir. ShadowSir. Shadow Member
    edited October 2016
    Happens to me aswell every phone or something like that user while pc users are fine
    edited October 2016

gdog said:

Just click slower.

I would prefer that they make some exeptions, like also for switching hats
    If they made an exception it would mean people could speed hack with anything. We don't want that happening. TBH is most likey a bug/unintended that the game allows you to place half dirt that fast anyway. So really I think they should just make it so it matches the same speed as placing full blocks, as I believe they probably intended.

Lets see if they have any thoughts on this
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow