LazyLu's Request Thread(Currently doing requests.)

lazylupinelazylupine Member
edited January 2017 in Art
Closed.

Comments

• NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Me please:
    Chef coat
    Nerd glasses
    White Tutu
    Pink Hair
    Bunny Set
    Knife (>:3)
    And Kawaii Face

Thanks!~♥ ^^
  • Ahoy, i'd like you t'do mine pwease.
    Skull Mask (Derpy Eyes.)
    B/W Scarf (No stance, just laying there.)
    Wuuva Shirt (Red with White Heart.)
    Blue Pants
    Stereotypical Zombie-like Posture, with Arms extended forward, Head slightly bent, and one leg raised upward as if it was walking.
    ~Just sign it anywhere you desire, i don't like taking credit for what isn't mine. And if you do do my request... then cheers! ^^

P.S. ~ Are you sure you're 11 years of Age? Because those Arts of yours are pretty impressive, and your Vocabulary and use of Punctuation Marks aren't that of a Childs. Either you are a Genius, or really just Talented. *Imagine this message in an Amazed voice*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I would like one
    -Green Shirt
    -Green long hair
    -White skirt

Simple :3
  • smuressmures Member
    edited October 2016
    These are really amazing! :D
    When I was 11, I drew really deformed bodies hahahahaahaha *kill me like those deformed bodies* :'D

As for title spoilers:
    [spoiler=*insert title*] put image here without the spaces [ /spoiler]

Are you a self taught artist? :0
  • These are really amazing! :D
    When I was 11, I drew really deformed bodies hahahahaahaha *kill me like those deformed bodies* :'D

As for title spoilers:
    [spoiler=*insert title*] put image here without the spaces

Are you a self taught artist? :0

Yea.. I Actually am, and thanks!
  • Ahoy, i'd like you t'do mine pwease.
    Skull Mask (Derpy Eyes.)
    B/W Scarf (No stance, just laying there.)
    Wuuva Shirt (Red with White Heart.)
    Blue Pants
    Stereotypical Zombie-like Posture, with Arms extended forward, Head slightly bent, and one leg raised upward as if it was walking.
    ~Just sign it anywhere you desire, i don't like taking credit for what isn't mine. And if you do do my request... then cheers! ^^

P.S. ~ Are you sure you're 11 years of Age? Because those Arts of yours are pretty impressive, and your Vocabulary and use of Punctuation Marks aren't that of a Childs. Either you are a Genius, or really just Talented. *Imagine this message in an Amazed voice*

Thanks! And yes, I am 11 years of age. I am often told I act way older than I am, so I hear that a lot!

P.S Please inbox me your request next time!

• Yo yo! Gimme a slot >:P

Okey

I got a bandit mask

Headphones

Chef coat

Dark angels

black pants

Ty :3 Btw ur way to mature to be 11 :?
  • Hello! I'm 11 year old Lupine ^^
    Call me LazyLu for short, though.

I get a lot of positive comments on my art, so I decided I'd make a small center ^^;
    If we get to the point, I might do commissions!
    Every 3 months I will make a new thread! This is in case the thread is too full, or I have an outdated poll.

Request Slots:

If you get a slot, please P.M Me with details! Screenshots will give a better result. I will also post the picture here, and in P.Ms as well. Which is why I want requests P.Med so I don't have pictures lost cause of comments.
    Example(s):

Fluffymccutie

Iseeyou!

*I would put them in spoilers but i'm clueless as to how you do it, please pm me if you know how to do a title spoiler! ^^''

Screenshot_20161028-124014
    Screenshot_20161028-124006
  • RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
    edited December 2016
    Ders a couple spots left, right?

Ghost Costume
  • Only a green shirt and Pakistan flag next to my Qbee.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Me pls:

Slime costume

Can you make it a sort of mummy like? (With red eyes)

If not just a slime is great too

Thnx in advance!
  • PixlrPixlr Member
    edited October 2016
    Can you do mine please? Thanks in advance.

Flamenco Hat
    Chef Coat
    White Pants
  • Me Plz!!!
    -Antennae
    -Bandit Mask
    -R/G Scarf
    -Suit Jacket
    -Imp Tail
    -Grey Pants
    -Math Book (Of Course :D)
    Thx x3x
  • can u do me PLZ >:D

.Eyepatch
    .Press hat
    .Suit jacket but with a red bowtie :3
    .black pants.

• Holy crap skip slots there are so many requests.

I'll do like half of them today!
  • Holy crap skip slots there are so many requests.

I'll do like half of them today!

You better do mine ;-;
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited October 2016
    I'd like one! :D
    Diving Helmet
    Orange and Yellow Scarf
    Christmas Shirt(before you ask...it's the blue one..there's only one Xmas shirt :P)
    Motley Pants
    Ballooooon
    Thanks in adv, nice art work btw! :D

To do spoiler...type [ spoiler ] your message/photo here [ / spoiler ] with NO space inside the spoiler commands :D
  • Me!
    Black cat if possible. IF not
    -Racoon ears
    -Grey shirt and pants
    -White tutu
    Ty :)
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited November 2016
    Okay there are way too many people requesting. I might not get to all of them, My internet went out a day after I said I was gong to do these drawings so please give me time. Anything requested after TODAY will not be drawn... sorry!
  • You are awesome. When I was 11, I was busy with school. I'll spare you a "request" until I can get a more "fitting" outfit for what I'd want to request (it'd probably involve something with either armor or a jetpack or something cool like that, and probably have an action pose with a "Wand" because there aren't any swords).
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

You are awesome. When I was 11, I was busy with school. I'll spare you a "request" until I can get a more "fitting" outfit for what I'd want to request (it'd probably involve something with either armor or a jetpack or something cool like that, and probably have an action pose with a "Wand" because there aren't any swords).

maybe he will do swords ;) (swords are easier than wands anyways (as long as you dont want a flaming sword rainbow sword or so xD))
  • You are awesome. When I was 11, I was busy with school. I'll spare you a "request" until I can get a more "fitting" outfit for what I'd want to request (it'd probably involve something with either armor or a jetpack or something cool like that, and probably have an action pose with a "Wand" because there aren't any swords).

maybe he will do swords ;) (swords are easier than wands anyways (as long as you dont want a flaming sword rainbow sword or so xD))
    Maybe a Lightsaber, but the poor soul is so swamped, I'm not counting on anything. That's OK.
  • I'm a she ;o;, and I've recently JUST found my drawing tablet pen (#=v=#)

I am gonna try to get everything done before new years, and then I'll accept more drawings.
  • I'm a she ;o;, and I've recently JUST found my drawing tablet pen (#=v=#)

I am gonna try to get everything done before new years, and then I'll accept more drawings.

Then I'll be looking forward to the next year, ma'am.