Crafting a Forge

Crafting recipe says I need Iron, Coal, and Metal Plate, along with Any Hammer. I have all these, put them in a Workbench, and I don't see any option to craft the Forge.

I'd like some help, because I need the Forge to make materials required for more Rehydrators.

Comments

• There r some reason, first: u didnt put the hammer in the tool bar, second: u just dont yet have the perk for using hammer
  • You might need to obtain the perk for that first.
  • why do you craft in a forg? Use workbench!

I believe you misunderstood what he said. The Platinum Paladin wants to craft a forge through the workbench, not craft in a forge.

He's saying that he wants to craft a forge, but he did use a workbench.

Another reason may be that you aren't using the right materials. Are you using two metal plates or one? Be sure to double check the names too and that it's metal plates. If that's not it, could be perks as they said.

P.S. I have extra forges if you need them.
  • edited October 2016
    I think I might need more than 1 Metal Plate, which is probably where I went wrong. If so, then I did not know at first because the recipes webpage for some reason displays broken images. Like it wouldn't load the x2 window at the corner of the resources required. Maybe it has to do with my web browser and my overpowered ad blocker.

Whatever happens, thanks for all the effort to help!
  • Remember: Metal plate is the iron plate (the brown-colored plate) not steel plate (the white-colored plate), i keep mistaking those two xd
  • edited October 2016
    Yeah, and I have to keep looking at the recipes page for how to make steel. Also, I had the rest figured out.

Moral of the day: it takes TWO Iron Plates, not ONE, to make a Forge.

Thanks for the help!

You can close this thread now. :P
  • Crafting recipe says I need Iron, Coal, and Metal Plate, along with Any Hammer. I have all these, put them in a Workbench, and I don't see any option to craft the Forge.

I'd like some help, because I need the Forge to make materials required for more Rehydrators.

if you need any tools or work stations I can give you some if you like just add and tp