Mining Work

edited December 2016 in Trading Section
Items Will Be Collected Slowly! (I have to work out of a textbook so I am ready when I enter Algebra Classes) ~Mudkip

I will mine for other players with a certain cost and there is a menu and the prices are quite cheap the following link is the menu just leave a comment when you would like items to be mined from the menu
LIMIT PER ITEM IS 2.5K (2500)!!!!!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xCoVjg-tQB96BMI1y-qnEPAjRIWd7RGUKr5rtcRS4Ig/edit?usp=sharing
Current Orders
https://docs.google.com/document/d/100wRrNMOa9Oh2frIcUV-bJzPwui2Xu2h89odWxIoDEs/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• I'll buy 600 yumberries and 1k rubber. IGN: CubitScope
  • Come On Down guys i got one set for CInnamon Cookie almost done so come and reqyest for items on our list
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I will order 5,OOO Gold ore = 1,OOOc right?
  • edited October 2016

I will order 5,OOO Gold ore = 1,OOOc right?

Yes it is 1k for 5k gold...
    Ok try not to kill me please and ima make it 2/c i should have thought about how rare gold can be sometimes
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Oh ok nvm then
  • come on down guys this a place you can ask for multiple items yet i went on a 4 hour farming seccion already today and am willing to do it tomorrow as well so request away at what you want to order
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2016
    Can i order 2k sand, and 3k iron please? I havent been mining as much lately with the halloween build and ghost hunting goin on, lols... Thank you (Also im not time constrained, so whenever u get it to me would be great!!)
  • Can i order 2k sand, and 3k iron please? I havent been mining as much lately with the halloween build and ghost hunting goin on, lols... Thank you (Also im not time constrained, so whenever u get it to me would be great!!)

Sure thing :D the final total when i do have it is 500c
  • i would like to order 2k iron, 1k grass (regular), 5k sand and 5k stone, please :3 my power-mining time has gone way down and building need way up, what w clan responsibilities... Pirates be awful time-consumin' to wrangle n keep happy! But I love each n every one o' me crew! (pretty much.... that Domo! sheesh! XD ) Thank'ee kindly, matey!
  • edited October 2016

i would like to order 2k iron, 1k grass (regular), 5k sand and 5k stone, please :3 my power-mining time has gone way down and building need way up, what w clan responsibilities... Pirates be awful time-consumin' to wrangle n keep happy! But I love each n every one o' me crew! (pretty much.... that Domo! sheesh! XD ) Thank'ee kindly, matey!

should be done by either late tonight or tommorrow and the final cost is 1800 cubits in all also dont you usally mine with Hinter sometimes?

• um was w liberated etc but my clan keeps me VERY busy these days w other projects... i have few cubits until Tuesday... So, no rush, matey...
  • edited November 2016

i would like to order 2k iron, 1k grass (regular), 5k sand and 5k stone, please :3 my power-mining time has gone way down and building need way up, what w clan responsibilities... Pirates be awful time-consumin' to wrangle n keep happy! But I love each n every one o' me crew! (pretty much.... that Domo! sheesh! XD ) Thank'ee kindly, matey!

should be done by either late tonight or tommorrow and the final cost is 1800 cubits in all also dont you usally mine with Hinter sometimes?

ok now i need to correct my self on when it might be done as it may take a while sorry
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited November 2016
    hey may I order 4.8k yumberries, 2k cotton, 5k rubber, 5k sand, 2k gold, 1k mt grass, 400 mt, and 1k tropical grass? Please XD (Here comes the torture mudkip)

I believe the total is 2k
  • hey may I order 4.8k yumberries, 2k cotton, 5k rubber, 5k sand, 2k gold, 1k mt grass, 400 mt, and 1k tropical grass? Please XD (Here comes the torture mudkip)

I believe the total is 2k

Nice way to toture me XD kill me already? JK but still geez
  • i would like to order 2k iron, 1k grass (regular), 5k sand and 5k stone, please :3 my power-mining time has gone way down and building need way up, what w clan responsibilities... Pirates be awful time-consumin' to wrangle n keep happy! But I love each n every one o' me crew! (pretty much.... that Domo! sheesh! XD ) Thank'ee kindly, matey!

ok now i need to correct my self on when it might be done as it may take a while sorry
    i have the funds so look me up whenever ye have the goods :) i'm not in a rush, managed to get pirate queen's paradise in workable condition to re-open, so i've got breathing space before next building project.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited November 2016
    i order 2500 trunks and 5000 rubber pls

that comes to a total of 1k
  • I would like to order 900 iron for 90c.
  • I would like to order:
    20k Yum berries
    20k Sun berries
    20k chilli berries
    20k frost berries
    20k iron
    20k coal
    Umm i would also like to ask if u sell *oil* too bc i didnt saw it on the list! If yes i would like 20k of that too ~ ty
  • I'll also order 5k gold along with my previous order of 900 iron. I suppose that's 1090c? I'll tip 110c (since that's a lot) so I'll pay 1200c for the whole thing.
  • I would like 5k coal...How much is that though?
  • lucaaa795 said:

I would like to order:
    20k Yum berries
    20k Sun berries
    20k chilli berries
    20k frost berries
    20k iron
    20k coal
    Umm i would also like to ask if u sell *oil* too bc i didnt saw it on the list! If yes i would like 20k of that too ~ ty

Someone must read the main post again (ooooo)
    Mudkip said:
    "LIMIT PER ITEM IS 5K!!!!!!!"
    Luca is correct the limit is 5k per item also it is almost required as you may request for something i will no be selling
    Orders will be delayed because i have not had the greatest amount of time recently at the moment so i am sorry of that
  • i'm back online, so, whenever matey.... had the weirdest dream.... there was a crazy election in it... no matter..
  • The orders shall be voided as I do not know who ordered what so notify me if you do have any items you would like collected thank you also please dont delete this, i havent been on cc for a while so i had not have time thanks.
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited December 2016
    Can I order like.. 2.5k of Stone, 2.5k of wood trunks and like 2.5k of tropical grass? >.<
  • I would like...
    2k Wood Trunks (pine)
    1k Mountain Grass
    If you can do snow, I'll order 1k snow 7/c too :p
  • i'd like to order 2.5k red flowers; 2.5 k pine trunks; 2.5k oil :) And welcome back!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I'd like 2.5k gold
    And 2.5k cotton
  • I would like 1k trunks please
    Thankyou :)
  • Xyla said:

I would like 1k trunks please
    Thankyou :)

What type?