I lost my Haunted House realm stamp. Help?

Yesterday while I was playing the game, I placed my Realm somewhere in Aspen between two Mountain Mines before applying the Haunted House stamp on it. It should have stayed right there, but when I played earlier, my Realm is back in my inventory and the stamp itself is gone.

Please help me recover it!

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited October 2016
    This has happened to be before. It's an easy fix.Just make a ticket with support.
    My deeds decayed once and while I got the deed back in my inventory, the stamp failed to make its way back into my inventory.
    I sent a ticket to support and got my deed and the stamp I stated was with it back asap.

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

---
    Also as a tip: If you build more within your realm that will increase it's block count.
    Increasing your block count will make your realms stay in the overworld longer.
  • Thank you so much!

And yes, the weird thing is, I had over 20,000 blocks built in that one Realm but it's back into my inventory the next day.
  • Locked realm will decay faster than unlocked realm
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited October 2016
    Xolunos said:

Thank you so much!

And yes, the weird thing is, I had over 20,000 blocks built in that one Realm but it's back into my inventory the next day.

Realms sometimes have a tendency to decay early, usually because of server restarts and such but you should always receive your stamp back upon the unexpected decay.

But yes a support ticket should totally your problem.
    Hopefully this won't happen again. <3