New Cubic Castle Forums

When the forums came out I had no opinion negative or positive against them. After me dragging my feet to create an email address so I could create an account and after having spent some time with the forums I would like to give my opinion on them. The first big improvement right off the bat is the side menu, no longer do I feel the need to open forty tabs to see all the different topics without back tracking. No matter where I am nearly it is right there on the side making for ease of switching to different places. Secondly I love how we do not have to use a middle man to host an image, that was an annoying extra process of copying/pasting the link going through the clicky options ughh. Third and this is super important is the notification system. The new system is very good at telling me who responded to what along with the fact on topics I can see easily how many new posts have been made to it. This keeps me from having to do this entire sweep of the perimeter that I would have to with the old forums to keep from missing out on topics I was participating in. Now lastly and this is THE BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT fact-The Forums Are Actually Being Used. The old forums were kind of dead in a way, it was really hard to interact and have the feel of a community. Here I am watching people interact at a much greater capacity than before. Topics have a longer life longevity, people now have walls to post on and communicate with so much more! I was very neutral when the news was given that we were going to switch to a new forum. That opinion would of been different if I had not been in complete denial of how cruddy the previous forums were. So thank you Horus for all your hard work! I hope these new forums keep thriving. It is not always easy to communicate in game and how we can communicate is limited. Here we can share pictures, easily tell stories etc.!