plasters
rubber
sand
water
sticks
blue,violent,and green dyes

Comments

• Hey! I can sell you white marble.
    But could I change the price to 1/c instead? I have 740 white marble.
  • I have a lot of black dye, if u need.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I got 40k red dyes if you want xD
  • I got orange and purple dyes(4k+) for each color
  • I have about 500 glass (I haven't dyed it yet) can I sell it? '-' but I can't play now, I can play after about 14 hours...
  • I will mass produce 10,000 fancy Flooring soon maybe. Keep in touch
  • I'm also buying clouds

• I got 40k red dyes if you want xD

I buy 1k

I got orange and purple dyes(4k+) for each color

I buy 1k of each

I have about 500 glass (I haven't dyed it yet) can I sell it? '-' but I can't play now, I can play after about 14 hours...

I buy all

• finally here is your lucky day i have a ton of dye i sell them for 1000 dye=20c if you want
  • SilentTigerSilentTiger Member
    edited October 2016
    eagence said:

I may sell red/blue/green or yellow dye in any amount if you pay 5/1c
    I may also sell many clouds and glass if Clouds 4/1c, glass 4/1c....
    Just tell me how many you want, your lvl and how much cubits you have
    (I would like to ensure about prices and safety of this trade if I craft those..)

I buy the dyes (pay 5/1c now)
    I buy clouds and glass 4/1c now
    About 1000 each and level 18 and the cubits I have is classified information

finally here is your lucky day i have a ton of dye i sell them for 1000 dye=20c if you want

What color

• I'm selling 1500 red dyes, 2000 yellow dyes, 2000 green dyes, and 1000 blue dyes for only 1000c (originally 1300 but deducted 300c). IGN: CubitScope
  • I'm selling 1500 red dyes, 2000 yellow dyes, 2000 green dyes, and 1000 blue dyes for only 1000c (originally 1300 but deducted 300c) or you could get 1000pcs of each of the four colors for 800c. IGN: CubitScope
  • edited October 2016
    i sell all colors but not white
  • I also sell 1000 clouds for 250c, 300 colored plasters for 100c, and 400 colored class for 100c. IGN: CubitScope
  • edited October 2016
    furyicy i sell all color dye (but not white)1000 dye for 20c do you buy or should i stop making more?
    edited October 2016
    eagence said:

@furyicy

Your order ready!

1000 cloud 250c
    1000 glass 250c
    1000 red dye 200c
    1000 blue dye 200c
    1000 green dye 200c
    1000 yellow dye 200c
    ---
    1000 purple dye 200c
    1000 orange dye 200c

You may get all of them directly from me or the vending mechines in my realm if you prefer to not wait. My realm is " Eagence's Realm ", I will also add you incase you need help.
    Note: My realm/storage locked to anyone besides my friends so you need to accept friend request to enter! Thx it was nice to trade with you :)

I mostly just need glass and dyes at the moment but can you reserve the clouds for later? And what is your ign so I can add you

edited October 2016

furyicy i sell all color dye (but not white)1000 dye for 20c do you buy or should i stop making more?

1000 dyes for 20c?

• edited October 2016
    not lying ask my friends if you want
  • Accept my friend request. I have tons of red, blue and green.
    edited October 2016
    furyicy said:

1000 dyes for 20c?

I will buy every color except pink,black,and white. So 20c not 200c for 1000?
    Also what is your ign.

• Accept my friend request. I have tons of red, blue and green.

I buy it but I should add you what is your ign?

• what is an ign?
  • what is an ign?

Your in-game name
  • edited October 2016
    you can see it from here thogh.however my name in CC is jad kheirallah
  • Well... My account name is same in game and in Forums. By the way I already sent you the request :3
  • there is no electrcty and i only have 32% left in my phone soon im not gonna be able to post!
    edited October 2016
    eagence said:

furyicy said:

eagence said:

@furyicy

Your order ready!

1000 cloud 250c
    1000 glass 250c
    1000 red dye 200c
    1000 blue dye 200c
    1000 green dye 200c
    1000 yellow dye 200c
    ---
    1000 purple dye 200c
    1000 orange dye 200c

You may get all of them directly from me or the vending mechines in my realm if you prefer to not wait. My realm is " Eagence's Realm ", I will also add you incase you need help.
    Note: My realm/storage locked to anyone besides my friends so you need to accept friend request to enter! Thx it was nice to trade with you :)

I mostly just need glass and dyes at the moment but can you reserve the clouds for later? And what is your ign so I can add you

My in game name eagence same as my forum name, and I added you just accept it, all your items wait in vending mechines you may come and buy whenever you want..
    Can i just buy it from you instead?

• Are you still buying steel/stainless steel? If so, are these steel/stainless steel BLOCKS or PLATES?
  • when will you buy?im waiting!(im waiting is a refrence from a show in 1980 who can find out what it is from will get 5c in they're piggy)
  • i have changed my list that i need now feel free to offer