Fancy Flooring Looks Wierd Now

SpiridonSpiridon Member
edited October 2016 in Bug Reports

Fancy Flooring has Little Mark's (Turn Up Brightness to see better) And just wondering if it is supposed to be like that.
I am Also Playing On IPad At The Moment Since My PC isn't working if that has anything to do with this

Comments

• _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited October 2016
    That's really weird. Maybe it's because of the optimization the developers introduced. They had to "decrease" the quality of the art for slower devices to reduce lag and crashes.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's the same for me.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Are you using an older-gen device?
    Since the update with the servers. It's been mainly older-gender devices that are noticing this. I think Window's 7 is also being affected.

Apps eventually have to progress, same as the technology that supports them. Investing in a newer gen device could be inevitable.

---
    In the past when I used a 4th gen Ipod (never again apple, lol) some things were unable to be upgraded because the apps (in particular) no longer supported 4th gen anything.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Are you using an older-gen device?
    Since the update with the servers. It's been mainly older-gender devices that are noticing this. I think Window's 7 is also being affected.

Apps eventually have to progress, same as the technology that supports them. Investing in a newer gen device could be inevitable.

---
    In the past when I used a 4th gen Ipod (never again apple, lol) some things were unable to be upgraded because the apps (in particular) no longer supported 4th gen anything.

I'm on a iPad Air Two.
  • Are you using an older-gen device?

---

I'm on iPadMini2 and my textures are messed up ;_;
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I'm on iPadMini2 and my textures are messed up ;_;
    Same here, and what I hate the most of it is the fancy flooring and tables showing that... looks like a squinting face... but I've gone so far as to remove ant fancy textured items from my realms.
  • Guys it's a texture update check the App Store for the update information. Many blocks have changed in texture as well. C: