Hi.

BadliarsBadliars Member
edited October 2016 in Community
Hi, So i am trying to be honest... This account is an alt, i won't say who i really am, cause i know i will be judged so consider me a new person/qbee and do not ask me who i am. Please if you know who i am don't tell anyone. Thanks

Comments

• I do believe mods can track you through your IP address though so just saying lel
  • Also, it's not a good thing to bring your alt to the forums
  • Stevenlol said:

Also, it's not a good thing to bring your alt to the forums

Whyt not? @Stevenlol
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited October 2016
    Forum Rules:
    Do not make multi-accounts to avoid warnings/bans or abuse any of these guidelines, such accounts will be permanently banned and the original account may also be punished if necessary.

With alts on the forums, people could just be acting with themselves
  • Stevenlol said:

Forum Rules:
    Do not make multi-accounts to avoid warnings/bans or abuse any of these guidelines, such accounts will be permanently banned and the original account may also be punished if necessary.

With alts on the forums, people could just be acting with themselves

uh TO AVOID WARNINGS/BAN and im not avoiding any
  • i can find out who you are very easliy don't ask how i have my way's but should find out how this person really is?propally not i don't want anyone else to hate me
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Please people, he is just telling us that he will be using an alternate account to use the forum instead of his main one.
    It is not unheard of. There are others that do the same.
    It does not automatically mean that they did something wrong.
    Some just prefer to keep the 2 separated to be able to play without any problems and same thing in the other direction.

btw: welcome @Mtc :)
  • scorto7 said:

Please people, he is just telling us that he will be using an alternate account to use the forum instead of his main one.
    It is not unheard of. There are others that do the same.
    It does not automatically mean that they did something wrong.
    Some just prefer to keep the 2 separated to be able to play without any problems and same thing in the other direction.

btw: welcome @Mtc :)

i already have a forum account on my main scorto... i am just trying to be a new person nothing much