HELP (CUBITS JOT DELIVERD) [Closed Cubits Have bein deliverd)

EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
edited October 2016 in Bug Reports
I PAYED $100 FOR 500k I've waited 2 days still haven't come I can't do support ticket because the web doesn't load PLSSS HELP

Comments

• do you have any proof if so i can inform a mod or admin about this issue if not your trying to play with the admins and nots for 500k for free. Sir please show the proof you may have
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

do you have any proof if so i can inform a mod or admin about this issue if not your trying to play with the admins and nots for 500k for free. Sir please show the proof you may have

proof of what? if he did buy 500k cubits, there would be a record of it.
  • I press purchased it toke my money but didn't give me my c
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    If this link doesn't still work. http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    Try contacting a admin on the forums.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You have a picture that does confirm you buyed the c? That way maybe here can be helped
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    There should be a transaction number within your Email. If you have contacted an admin, or sent a ticket to support, they will ask you to send them this transaction number. If there isn't a transaction number, this means that the purchase hasn't been made.
  • Thx guys for ur support I've got 250k NOE IT just came up but that'll do
  • Thx guys for ur support I've got 250k NOE IT just came up but that'll do

send a ticket to support and they will sort it all out.
    We can't really help you here.
  • I've got some of the c NOW
    it's ok
  • edited October 2016

I've got some of the c NOW
    it's ok

Eh, no.
    you payed for the cubits, you deserve them. Its not "Oh well I got half of what I spent full on" You basically wasted $50. I don't think that's how you want it..
    I would still be like eh- its O-K But I still want full of what I payed for.
  • It's ok honestly
  • It's ok honestly

I still don't think so.
  • -.-
    Can you try then get the other half and if you get it give it to me? XD
  • edited October 2016
    faker
    Confirmed.
    (If your the other person in the conversation and don't care if your name is exposed just message me and i'll fix it :) )
    Well, support always asks for a picture of the buying so i doubt it that he scammed the c (i dont say its impossible)
This discussion has been closed.