very soon i have to go to collage so bye

after like two week's i have to go to collage to be honest im very scared but the important part is:i've been rude a lot of time's and i didn't realize it until now and im sorry well that is all i had to say so bye :(

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Jad, good luck out there. ;)
  • thank you scorto7 :)
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited October 2016

thank you scorto7 :)

Good luck
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited October 2016
    Yeah, good luck in college ^_^!

• good new's.........................they made the time longer so now i have two months until collage
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited October 2016
    Good luck jad
  • thank you
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Thread cleaned.
    Please stay on topic and do not provoke your fellow community members.
    Good luck with College Jad, as fun as it can be, just remember that you are there to further improve your level of education and qualifications, make the most of it.
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    edited October 2016
    Woohoo! You'll be staying a little longer :D
  • why are you happy that im staying for two more months didn't everyone hate me that time and by everyone i mean sirously everyone which i understand i was VERY rude and im sorry for that when that was happening i was kinda very pissed off however you know that me staying for two months means that your gonna have to deal with someone more anyoing than scammers for two months but if your happy that im staying for two months so :D
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited October 2016

why are you happy that im staying for two more months didn't everyone hate me that time and by everyone i mean sirously everyone which i understand i was VERY rude and im sorry for that when that was happening i was kinda very pissed off however you know that me staying for two months means that your gonna have to deal with someone more anyoing than scammers for two months but if your happy that im staying for two months so :D

The main point is that, you realized what you did wrong, and you fixed it. If you can fix it, no one will ever hate you.

Well, good luck whenever you go to college, and be sure to improve your English more when you return :)

P/S: It's college (University), not collage (An art production)
  • CD87 said:

why are you happy that im staying for two more months didn't everyone hate me that time and by everyone i mean sirously everyone which i understand i was VERY rude and im sorry for that when that was happening i was kinda very pissed off however you know that me staying for two months means that your gonna have to deal with someone more anyoing than scammers for two months but if your happy that im staying for two months so :D

The main point is that, you realized what you did wrong, and you fixed it. If you can fix it, no one will ever hate you.

Well, good luck whenever you go to college, and be sure to improve your English more when you return :)

P/S: It's college (University), not collage (An art production)
    well that is why im turning my realm to a newbie's helping center it is because i want people to remember me in a nice way when i leave